Comment
South Georgia 2 day puppy hunt

SOUTH GEORGIA 2-DAY PUPPY HUNT
APRIL 14TH - 15TH FOR MARCH & YOUNGER PUPS
ENTRY FEE $40
1 TON OF SHOWTIME FEED GIVEN AWAY
RUN HOLLY HILL IN ALMA GA ON THE 14TH
RUN RED GATE IN PEARSON GA ON THE 15TH
RUN 4 HOURS EACH DAY, SCRATCHING FOR QUITTING AND BABBLING (2 JUDGE RULE FOR BABBLING)
WE WILL START GIVING OUT NUMBERS FEBRUARY 18TH AFTER 7 P.M WE WILL NOT GIVE ANY NUMBERS OUT BEFORE THEN AND WILL ONLY GIVE 2 SINGLE DIGITS PER KENNEL
FOR NUMBERS AND OR DETAILS ABOUT THE HUNT OR RUNNING HOLLY HILL CALL JOSH LYNN AT 904-322-1274 AFTER 5P.M MONDAY-FRIDAY IF NO ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL CALL BACK

YOU CAN ALSO CALL LEE KINNETT FOR DETAILS ABOUT THE HUNT OR RUNNING THE REDGATE 229-325-1473

THERE ARE CABINS LOCATED IN BOTH PENS WITH LIMITED SPACE FOR OUT OF STATE HUNTERS AND HOTELS NEAR BY WE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE TO KENNEL DOGS IF NEEDED.

Re: South Georgia 2 day puppy hunt

btt

Btt

BTT

Btt

Btt

Just a reminder books will open tonight at 7. No calls/texts will be answered before then. If no answer leave a message and calls/texts will be returned in order they are received.

BTT

Btt

BTT

Btt

We have numbers out from 4 different states this looks like it's going to be a great hunt! We are looking for some more items to give out to the winners, so dont miss your chance call and get numbers! 904-322-1274

btt

BTT

btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

We have out 68 numbers as of today. We will be starting the waiting list at 75 so if you dont have numbers you better hurry and get some this will be a good one! We are looking to get some more items to give out to the winners. To get numbers and or run Holly Hill fox pen call Josh (904)322-1274 and to run The Redgate Fox pen call Lee (229)325-1473

btt

Btt

BTT

BTT

Btt

BTT

BTT

71 numbers out after 75 ill start a waiting list so if anyone wants numbers that dont have them hurry and call to get them if anyone that has numbers that wont be using them please call and turn them in. Call 904-322-1274

BTT

Btt

BTT

BTT

The puppy hunt is now filled up if you have numbers that you will not be using please call and turn them in. I have started a waiting list for numbers and I will give them out as people turn them in the hunt is shaping up to be a great one for running of Holly Hill or any questions call 904-322-1274 or to run the redgate call Lee Kinnet 229-325-1473

two weeks til showtime whos goin to be the one to beat?

BTT

For numbers or to turn your numbers in until Sunday April 8th call Branfon Lynn he will have the book 904-322-1275

Let's fire this thing up guys, 75 numbers out, a waiting list and no hype come on who got the HEAT!!!!!!!!

Who is coming? Sounds like it should be good. Tic toc, crews and Wayne Williams have been on a roll. Them hounds should be hard to run with!

Dont foget Ben Jones, Buck Brown,and Russell Jenkins.They will suprise ya !!!

I GOT EM LOCKED COCKED AND READY TO ROCK ITS COMIN TO THE SUNSHINE STATE

These are both hard running pens this is going to be a great weekend of running and fellowship.I haven't been to a puppy hunt in a good while, its going to be good to see some people that I haven't seen and meet some new people from out of state.

We have had some numbers turned in so if anyone is interested in numbers call 904-322-1274! If anyone knows that they arent going to be able to make it please call and turn in your numbers!

Thanks,
Josh

BTT

We had some good numbers turned in if your interested in numbers or if You need to turn yours in call 904-322-1274

We have had around 40 numbers turned back in this week so we have singles and a bunch of teen numbers available! Call for numbers 904-322-1274 thank you everyone that's working with us on this hunt! We are working on still get some donations so for those of y'all that don't have numbers y'all are missing out on an awesome hunt! And to those of y'all that still have numbers I'm looking forward to seein you all on saturday and if anyone else needs to turn in numbers please let me know ASAP!!!!

Due to the amount of numbers turned in we will have to cancel our puppy hunt! I am in the process of calling everyone now! Sorry and Thanks again to everyone who had kept their numbers and planned on coming!

Josh Lynn

Looks like there were alot of chickens out their that decited not to show up!!!

Btt