​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO OWNS THE LEADERBOARD---

I have had two phone calls today asking who owns the LEADERBOARD---I will not name those who called but to everyone who reads this, here is the answer---The LEADERBOARD is legal property that solely belongs to the MASTERS CORPORATION---So stated in our ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION dated December of 2001---

Re: WHO OWNS THE LEADERBOARD---

We would like to know where all the money goes and exactly who is benefiting from this board and all the masters affiliated hunts.A annual report should be posted showing money pay outs from each masters hunts!This includes travel expenses,what secretaries get paid,and most of all fred what is your annual income off this association including your expenses!After all your not doing this for nothing!!!We as supporters of this association should have the right to know.Lets get back honesty and integrity in this sport and forget the social clicks who seem to be prospering in the field trial arena,which seem always, the ones taking the good ole boys money!This is not to ruffle feathers but as the old saying goes if theres nothing to hide make it open to all. Thanks!

AS FAR AS THE LEADERBOARD GOES I HANDLE ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM THE HUNTS ,AFTER PAYING TO HAVE THE HUNTS FIGURED EVERY PENNY THAT IS LEFT GOES BACK TO THE WINNERS IN EACH CLASS AT THE BANQUET HELD EACH YEAR AT THE MASTERS -NO ONE ELSE INCLUDING ME AS THE SEC/TRES RECEIVES ANY OF THE MONEY -NOW BE KIND ENOUGH TO SEND A NAME AND ADRESS OR FAX NUMBER OR E-MAIL AND ILL BE GLAD TO SEND YOU A FULL ACCOUNTING OF THE LEADERBOARD -DAVID BAILEY

Here's what we've given back since we took over the Leaderboard 3 seasons ago:

2011 Leaderboard Awards at the Masters Banquet

The 2011 Leaderboard is in the books.

We would first like to thank Mr. Terry Walker with the Hunter's Horn, Mr John Allan with Black Gold , Mr. Randy McGovern with Showtime Feeds, Mrs. Debbie Johnson with Johnson's Telemetry, and Mr. Mike Carr with The Pride dog food. These folks have come thru time and time again with this program. They support hunts nationwide all year long , and we need to continue to support those who support us.

There were 185 derby and all age hunts counting this year, and almost 2000 dogs recieved points towards Hound of the Year.

The Leaderboard itself was able to provide the top 20 in each of the 4 categories with something this year. Each top 20 winner recieved a personalized leash with their placing and dog or kennel information, a field trial blanket, and 11th thru 20th in each category recieved a years subscription to the Hunters Horn magazine.

Here's how the 4 categories broke down:

The Hunters Horn / Black Gold Hound of the Year was SC(f) Kyle's Remington owned by Kyle Todd. He is by PC's Andy x Todd's Megan. This hound placed in 7 graded hunts in 3 different pens. Congratulations to a fine young man.

Also placing this year in the top 20 was Webb's Red Gal, coming in at 17th. She was the 2010 Hound of the Year, and was the only hound that placed last year in the top 20 that was able to repeat that feat this year.

The Hunters Horn and Black Gold were able to provide $5000 to the top 10 in Hound of the Year this year. Starting at $200 for 10th...and going up to $1200 for first. They also provided a very nice personalized jacket for Mr Kyle Todd.

In the Showtime Feeds Dam of the year category, this years winner was OQ's Miss Fire. She is actually one of only 2 repeaters in this category, moving up from 3rd to 1st this year. The other repeat winner in the Dam of the Year , is Todd's Megan - who happens to be the dam of this years Hound of the Year.

Showtime Feeds awarded $4100 this year to the top 10 , starting out at $250 for 10th..and going up to $750 for first.

In The Johnson's Telemetry Kennel of the Year, the winner this year was Mr JW Webb & Clyde Ely. They were also the winners last year. ( The rest of you need to work harder ! )

We only count the top 12 hunts towards the final standings. Some of their placings included the All American, The World Cup, The Masters, The International, and many others.

Johnson's Telemetry awarded certificates for tracking equiptment, supplies , and services to the top 20 this year totalling $3250. First place recieved $1000, 2nd recieved $500....and right on down thru 20th place.

Debbie Johnson also honored all the ladies and wives at the banquet for their contributions with some special gifts.

In The Pride Dog Foods Sire of the Year , the winner was under suspense till the very end. This year's winner was Hoehner's Slinger H. When the final cutdown was over, he had some pups that came up big in some higher grade hunts and that proved to be the difference. There were a few repeat winners in this category, including last years winner East Coast Dylan , who slipped to 3rd this year...and PC's Andy who sired this years Hound of the Year.

Pride awarded the top 20 in the Sires category again this year. The winning hound recieved 1000 pounds of Pride dog food and a Garmin recovery system. The second place hound recieved a shocking system. And all 20 places recieved collars,a lead,and a blanket.

The 2012 season is off and rolling. There are already a couple of dogs that are setting the bar high. Dean McCranie,Vaden Bond and Ronnie Norris are giving us something to shoot for already.

It's a long way till December. Run em hard, have em right, and travel to the biggest hunts you can.

Good Luck,

Leaderboard

Hank Cranford
David Bailey
Cliff Parker
Jerrod Vaupel
Larry 'Bird' Saucier
Jerry Hartwick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2010 Leaderboard program seems to have been a success.
We are always looking for ways to improve the system and the rewards for the winners for the 2011 season.
As always, please continue to send in your questions and suggestions.

The awards for 2010 were presented at the Masters Banquet held the Wednesday night before the 2011 Masters field trial in Picayune, Ms the week of march 23-26th.

We would first like to say ‘ THANK YOU ‘ again to our sponsors and supporters:

Terry Walker of the Hunters Horn, John Allen of Black Gold , Debbie Johnson of Johnson’s Telemetry, Randy McGovern of Showtime Feeds and Mike Carr of The Pride Dogfood. In addition to these folks, I would like to thank Mr Larry Peevy, Jeff Averett , Robin Barefoot and Bobbi Jo Burris for their behind the scenes work.

Please remember who supports the hunters and our sport when you make your decisions for your hound and hunting needs. These folks step up, others choose not to.

With the support of these folks and the $25 Leaderboard fee , we were able to award the top 20 in the four categories and we also recognized the breeders of the top 3 hounds in the 3 hound classes.

Here is how is all went:

We started with the Showtime Feeds Dam of the Year –

1. Garners Topsy - $600 & hat from Showtime, $150 & personalized Field trial blanket & certificate from Leaderboard
2. Coopers Hart - $500 & hat from Showtime , personalized Field trial blanket & certificate from Leaderboard
3. OQ’s Miss Fire - $500 & hat from Showtime , personalized Field trial blanket & certificate from Leaderboard
4. East Coast Sadie - $350 & hat from Showtime , personalized Field trial blanket & certificate from Leaderboard
5. Amy Hellums - $325 & hat from Showtime , personalized Field trial blanket & certificate from Leaderboard
6. Floyd’s Dottie - $300 & hat from Showtime , personalized Field trial blanket & certificate from Leaderboard
7. Judy KW - $275 & hat from Showtime , personalized Field trial blanket & certificate from Leaderboard
8. Canoys Bonnie Liquor - $250 & hat from Showtime , personalized Field trial blanket & certificate from Leaderboard
9. Turners Charcoal - $225 & hat from Showtime , personalized Field trial blanket & certificate from Leaderboard
10. 8 Ball Tar Baby - $200 & hat from Showtime , personalized Field trial blanket & certificate from Leaderboard

11th thru 20th received a hat from Showtime, a certificate and a years subscription to The Hunters Horn from the Leaderboard and The Horn :

11. Neighbors Lipstick
12. H&Rs Tipsy
13. Flying S Tiny
14. Shorts Millie
15. Kidds Alley Cat
16. Floyds Breezy
17. Todds Megan
18. Kennedys Sara Lee
19. Wrights Peaches
20. Fraziers Snip

The Leaderboard awarded the breeders of the top 3 in DOY as follows:

1. Lewis Garner - $150
2. Aubrey Dale Cooper - $100
3. Howard Owen - $50

Next was the Johnson’s Telemetry Kennel of the Year:

1. Webbs Foxhound Knls - 1 Tracking Box & 4 Collars from Johnson’s Telemetry, $150 & personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
2. Floyds Knls - 1 Tracking Box from Johnson’s Telemetry, personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
3. WBT July Knls – 4 Collars from Johnson’s Telemetry, personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
4. GCS Knls - 3 Collars from Johnson’s Telemetry, personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
5. FAOS Knls - from Johnson’s Telemetry, personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
6. South Miss. Mafia Knls - from Johnson’s Telemetry, personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
7. Ronnie Norris Knls - from Johnson’s Telemetry, personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
8. Turd Hill Knls - from Johnson’s Telemetry, personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
9. Bell & Pridgen Knls - from Johnson’s Telemetry, personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
10. East Coast Knls - from Johnson’s Telemetry, personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.

11th thru 20th received $50 gift certificates from Johnson’s Telemetry, a certificate and a years subscription to The Hunters Horn from the Leaderboard and The Horn :

11. Barefoot & Sons Knls
12. Buck Hole Knls
13. Strickly Business Knls
14. Frasier Bros. Knls
15. Dean McCranie Knls
16. Triple Bridge Knls
17. There They Are Again Knls
18. Triple J Knls
19. John & Victor Hoehner Knls
20. Triple S Knls

Next was The Pride Dogfood Sire of the Year :

1. East Coast Dylan - $500 & 1000 lbs of Feed & a personalized Carhartt Jacket from Pride , $150 & a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
2. Gunstock Casper – a personalized Carhartt Jacket from Pride , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
3. Loftons Jeremiah - a personalized Carhartt Jacket from Pride , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
4. East Coast Hollywood - a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
5. Boones Packman - a personalized Carhartt Jacket from Pride , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
6. Hoehners Slinger H - a personalized Carhartt Jacket from Pride , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
7. Turners High Country - a personalized Carhartt Jacket from Pride , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
8. Neighbors Billy Joe - a personalized Carhartt Jacket from Pride , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
9. East Coast Repo - a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
10. Gunstock Superman - a personalized Carhartt Jacket from Pride , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.

11th thru 20th received a personalized Carhartt Jacket from Pride, a certificate and a years subscription to The Hunters Horn from the Leaderboard and The Horn :

11. Ducote & Smiths Gambler
12. Southeast Maverick
13. Floyds Snoopy
14. McMillans Diamond
15. Norris’ Streak
16. J’s Ten Top
17. East Coast Holiday
18. Valentines Gus
19. Adams Rowdy Colby
20. Triple J Black

The Leaderboard awarded the breeders of the top 3 in SOY as follows:

1. Clif Parker - $150
2. AJ Yates - $100
3. Steve Ducote - $50

The Hunters Horn / Black Gold Feeds ~ Hound of the Year ~ wrapped up the night :

1. Webbs Red Gal – $1150 & 2 personalized jackets from Black Gold / Hunters Horn , $150 & personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
2. Turners Levi - $800 from Black Gold / Hunters Horn , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
3. A&Ps Thunder - $600 from Black Gold / Hunters Horn , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
4. Gunstock Diamond - $500 from Black Gold / Hunters Horn , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
5. M&S Tuscarora Hanna Montana - $450 from Black Gold / Hunters Horn , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
6. East Coast Tarheel - $400 from Black Gold / Hunters Horn , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
7. Bell & Pridgens Tennessee - $350 from Black Gold / Hunters Horn , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
8. BHK Sweet P - $300 from Black Gold / Hunters Horn , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
9. Criscos New Bern - $250 from Black Gold / Hunters Horn , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.
10. Minceys Rosie - $200 from Black Gold / Hunters Horn , a personalized field trial blanket & certificate from the Leaderboard.

11th thru 20th received a certificate and a years subscription to The Hunters Horn from the Leaderboard and The Horn :

11. Triple S Ice Man
12. Tanners Bean
13. Ambler Ridge Jimmy
14. Rays Dolly
15. Honey Creek Spice
16. Rough Cut Outstanding
17. Criscos Beauty
18. Morrisons Ice
19. Floyds Boar Hog
20. Deans Striker M

The Leaderboard awarded the breeders of the top 3 in HOY as follows:

1. Aubrey Dale Cooper - $150
2. Whitey Turner - $100
3. Jerry Altman - $50

Thanks again to all the Sponsors , to Larry Peevy for taking the pictures, and to Bobbie Jo Burris with BBGraphics for the blankets.

The Leaderboard is funded by the $25 per hunt fee to participate…. Make sure your hunt secretaries keep up with this and advertise your hunt…The rewards go back to the hunters.

Thanks,

The Leaderboard

Hank Cranford
David Bailey
Clif Parker
Jerrod Vaupel
Larry “Bird” Saucier
Jerry Hartwick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2009 Leaderboard Awards at the Masters Banquet.

The Leaderboard Program recognized the winners for 2009 at the Masters banquet , held at Pamplico , SC.
We were able to recognize the top 20 in the four categories this year, and Debbie Johnson from Johnson's Telemetry recognized all the ladies in attendance with a special gift for each of them.
I would especially like to thank David Bailey and Robin Barefoot for all they did.

In 2009, with the help of the Hunter's Horn magazine , Black Gold feeds , Johnson's Telemetry, and the leaderboard fund , we were able to give back to the hunters the following awards :

The top 10 in the Black Gold Hound of the year split $5000 ~ with Touchdown SuperSport and Mr Charles Graham winning $1000 and a fine jacket supplied by Black Gold feeds. Mr. Allan with Black Gold could not make the ceremony this year , but Larry Peevy went above and beyond with his help. Mr. Peevy also took the pictures at the banquet. Look for them in the upcoming Hunters Horn.

Archie Hucks and Cliff Parker each won $250 and embroidered jackets , for winning the DOY and SOY with Hucks' Maggie, and East Coast Dylan.

The top 10 in both the Dam of the year and Sire of the year also recieved a years subscription to the Hunter's Horn magazine, courtesy of Terry Walker with the Horn.

The Johnson's Telemetry Kennel of the Year went to JW Webb & Clyde Ely. They recieved 1 ton of Showtime Feed and 6 bags of Intimidator puppy feed and each recieved an embroidered jacket.

The runner up in KOY recieved a tracking box , and 3rd place recieved 4 recovery collars.
4th place thru 10th , each recieved a recovery collar. And 11th thru 20th , each recieved a $50 gift certificate from Johnson's Telemetry.

In addition to this , each of the top ten in all 4 categories recieved a personalized license plate with their winning hound , provided by Bobbi-Jo with BBGraphics. And the top 20 in all categories recieved certificates of recognition.

* * * Please remember who your sponsors are and support them. * * *

We look forward to 2010 , hopefully it will be bigger and better.

The members of the leaderboard committee for 2010 are myself, David Bailey, Jerrod Vaupel, Cliff Parker , and proud to have Larry "Bird" Saucier and Jeff Almand on board this year .

G. M. Anything on the financial end you would like to see you are welcome to see. I mean anything. You can come to 211 Cottonport Ave. Cottonport La. and we will have Brenda fax or e-mail anything you would like to see.
You see, Fred doesn't have much to do with this anymore and is not even on the checking account so it will take Brenda and I to get you what you want.
Now, the only problem you have is you will have to expose yourself by coming here, but as for as you seeing our financial reports, or looking for something your think you might know, I have no problem, because if there is something I would like to know also.
Lets add a little incentive to it, if Fred salary is zero, and his travel expenses is zero for the year, you buy my lunch, got a great place to eat here, if he is getting a salary, or using expense money, I will gladly buy yours.

Now same goes for leaderboard, if Bailey is doing something wrong, I need to know, will more than welcome you down and we can audit the Masters and the leaderboard until you are absolutely satisfied, I would hate nothing more than you to think the Masters is taking yours or anybody else's money. We have a great secretary in Brenda, and we will put her on notice, she makes 1500.00 dollars a yr. as corporate secretary, and 1500.00 dollars a yr. as Masters secretary. That is 250.00 a mo. With the hrs. she puts in, I figure that comes to about 2.50 per hr.
Just give me a heads -up and I think we can satisfy your interest.
One other request, when it is over, I would like you to put what you found out about the Masters on the board, and sign it. Will be waiting on your response.

Sincerely yours
Steve Ducote

So Mr. G.M., put your real name on here---We won't bit you---I would sure like to to know who you are---We all know what you are made of---As for what money I have made---Well the whole world of foxhunters would laugh their tails off---You would have to be good at couting backwards---

Don't lie Fred

You got rich off of foxhunting and we all know it!!!! You are just good at hiding it!!!! Tell your rich wife Ann I said hi!!!!

Re: Don't lie Fred

There's a lot of undercover stuff about to unfold !!! Call me Fred u good at accusing and hiding the truth u know who this is !!! Make sure u have all the facts before u listen to a crack head and cheat ! How can your partners in crime reward hounds that have titles that were received by cheating and u know it ! It really gives us hope for fairness in the sport!!! But u know those that shadow u might also be guilty!!!

G..M, I don't usually reply to no name post. I just recently had knee surgery so I am just getting around to You! I was ask in March of 2010 to take the Corporate Secretary job for the Master. I gladly took it and was happy to do what ever i could do to help out. Fred and Ann have put a lot of time into building the Masters into what it is today. They certainly didnt do it to get rich. They did it for US the foxhunters. I think Steve covered everything, but there is a few things I would like to add, I have a financial committe I report to monthly and an accountant. At the Masters Field Trial the Financial Committee goes over everything to make sure everything is on the up and up.
This was my first year as Secretary of the Masters Field Trial, and what a overwhelming job it Was. I started in October working on a hunt that wasn't till the middle of March. If you have never put on a hunt, you need to just once so you can appreciate the people that do.. Even after the hunt is over there is still work to do to finalize the hunt. I would also like to mention, after ever Masters hunt there is a financial report posted..
Now, I feel you are not speaking for yourself alone, so when you make arrangements to meet with Steve to go over what financial questions you have, I will not be making that trip, do to my current health issues. But I will be able to email, or fax to Steve what ever you wish to see. if he doesn't already have it. If driving to Cottonport, LA is to far for you to drive maybe we could make arrangements to meet at a hunt and I will bring or send with Steve the information. Just let us know what hunt.
But!! As Steve said in his post, YOU in return owe it to us and the Masters to report your findings on Masterfox.
With your real name.

Ralph Waldo Emerson of Ocean Springs, Ms.---The next time you come on here without a name every IP you use in the future will be blocked---

Brenda keep up the good work. That was one of the best Masters ever
Appreciate all the work. Whitey too, it would be tough to do it by yourself.

Brian, Thank You for the kind words. I appreciate it. I had some Awesome help. Its for sure I couldn't do it by myself....
Thanks Again.