​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Island Creek OPEN Hunt

Hunt will be 4 hours. $50 per dog. Payout is $35 back to the hunter's. Hunt will be April 7, 2012. Call Greg Minor to pick your numbers at 228-219-8490. Jambalaya for lunch.

John Cunningham will be mastering the hunt. Pen owner will not participate in the hunt.

Pay back will be 10 place's if there is a large number of dogs. If not, payback will be 5. Calcutta will be taken when entering dogs only.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Island Creek OPEN Hunt

Is there any way this could be a derby an all age? Just wondering an pay out 5 in each class! Thanks

???

Alt to be a good hunt.. herd the pen is ready and full of game..

greg give me a call @ 6016001383

btt

The hunt is gettin near.. let the talking begin.. who going to be the one beat.. who is going to be in the top ten.. it should be a showdown.. heard there is some boys coming with some heat... So let's hear it who is it going to be..

Btt

?????

big creek
top notch
melvin eley
webb an eley

Should be a shoot out.. don't think big creek and top notch are going to make this one.. the way 747 been hitting and there buddy kenneth Wilson with ole shilyo joining them it might be a good one.. u never know in this sport u never can tell.. also heard benny walley and his crew are coming.. i may just come and be a spectator at this one.. happy hunting

melvin ely
webb and ely
austin ladner
david fayard
not in order but going to be hard to deal with

It's going to be a good one that's for sure. I don't think u half to worry about us our stuff is so far out of shape its rediculas. LOL. We just coming to donate.. far as ole shilyo she is wore out don't think u will half to worry about her to much.. she likes to get pics took of her laying down during the hunt as somebody told me everybody was saying at the last one LOL.. it should be a good one all round hunt. Them boys from up north it coming to give us boys down here a upset. Lol. Let-em-stretch

Looks like same ole group gettin pickd in predictions maybe someone new will walk out a winner or a whiner??who knows let the heat talkin begin.LOL

BTT

them running on faith boys have a little gyp that i have seen turn some heads may be the ones to look out for. but i do not think they have goten numbers yet. how about it boys yaw coming to win?

Not sure if we are going to make this one! But we do have a few in our bag but they are all derby age! It should be a good hunt! Good luck to evryone an yaw ant got to worry about us! God Bless!!!

Mr Green do you still have the little gyp with the clear mouth that was down there a few weeks ago? Would like to no what she is out of. Happy Hunting

Heard thru the grapevine that Kyle Hinton and some big Guy "kyles body guard" lol been wearin hinges out on gate what's its gonna be boys y'all comin???

Yes sir I still have her! She is(Knights Flying Rip & Knights Lil Brownie)an hey post your name i no body to hide from!! Thanks an God Bless!!! No we want make the hunt we been to busy to run like we would like to before a hunt!!

Should be a great hunt was there sat morning an had wall to wall running! Mr Greg has got it looking good!!

Heard clyde and 747 hit hard this weekend at the big pen.. they on a roll...