​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
2nd annual Ga. Dash For Cash

2nd annual Ga. Dash For Cash Will be held at St george Georgia. Straight speed and drive, derby, and all age run together and scored seperately. Entry fee is 50$ with a garaunteed payback of 25$. This hunt was organized by hunters to show O.T.E. how much we appreciate having such a wonderful place to enjoy hunting. O.T.E members have put alot of time and money into this facility making it one of the best in the country. Wesly will have an outstanding group of judges as always. For numbers contact Tony Malphurs at 352-745-0437 on weekends or 386-418-2119 on week nights. All proceeds will be given to O.T.E. as a token of our appreciation. Date 4-28-12

Re: 2nd annual Ga. Dash For Cash

BTT

Hunt is speed and drive with 10 min intervals. Hunt date is 4-28-12. Cast time will be day light. Should be a really nice turnout with some great competition. If you think you have the fastest,toughest hounds in the south,come on down to St George for some gut slinging and hard running.

Will pen owners be running in this hunt?

Yes

BTT

btt

BTT

When will yall have a hunt that the pen members judge and not run? Seems like yall judged last yr , but don't hold me to it. Not trying to stir the pot , just wondering. What days is the pen open to the public?

They will have a hunt the 4th Saturday of every month untill August I think. If someone wants to put a hunt on they can, if not OTE will put the hunt on and members will not run. You have to get with a pen memnber to run.

Glenn the pen is always open to the public. You pay 5 dollars a dog and contact any pen member. All judges are chosen by Wesley Moody. Wesley will not be running hounds in this hunt.

pen is open to the public. but you have to contact a pen member and ask to be invited. you just cant show up at gate and expect to run. each member is allowed two visitors, and each visitor is allowed five dogs.

Why does everyone put pen owners down for runnin in the hunts I know for a fact that the dog that placed 2nd saturday hasn't run in that pen at all if you have a good dog and luck on your side you shouldn't have anything to worry bout! Just sayin!

7 out of the top 10 weren't pen member hounds.

The hound that placed 3rd ran just 3 times in the pen since last October. Knowing the hound I don't think he could possibly remember the crossings, because he alot like me in that he is mentally-challenged.

Everyone always has something negative to say about who won a hunt. We had three dogs place in the top ten this last weekend and to be completely honest, we got beat! No other way of looking at it! Stop complaining and do more for your dogs, then you will probably be a little happier at the next field trial you put them in. Just saying!

btt

Btt

btt

Who's got the heat for this one boys?

how many numbers out in derby and in all age?

This is gona be a good one the pen is full of game! Really enjoyed listening to the hounds grinding at the last hunt and the food was of the chain ready for it to get here! And for the one who knows post that was the second time my dog was in that pen it was just her day!

Ken I think Tony told me there was little over 100 numbers out about a 60+ 40+ split aa with 60

BTT

Btt

Btt countin down the days!

The pen in great shape. Hope y'all guys have them in shape. Looks like another five hours of nonstop action.

btt

btt

Tony give me a call. 352-978-0905

How many numbers are out for the hunt so far?

Quit askin hard questions tony can't count that high

Around #120.

Who's got the heat for this one? should be a barn burner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's hear it!

Fl will kick them Ga boy's just like last time.

Jessie Williams,Triple Crown,Mike Sims,Sky Scott,Silver City,Redgate crew and don't count Jerry Martin out.This hunt will have outstanding running. Dash For Cash is a winner for all hunters.All profit from this hunt will help ensure future great hunts and one of the best places to run in the south.

Gona run this evening get em a lil bit tighter then one more time the weekend they should be ready can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTT

btt

i heard that big bad billy priest was comming to take it all home with the heat

I heard that the dog to beat was injured Sunday Helped out a lot of people I bet Matter of fact that dog just came off of back to back speed n drive wins one being in the OTE!

form what i was told fla was bring it home again and we are going to pull the guts out of all them dogs

Mr Fast you heard wrong, matter of fact you heard so wrong that you need to go see Rickey & Dickey Richardson so they can hook you up with a miracle ear so you can hear at 100% again

Sorry about the bad news.His brother is very nice and should help the Ga. gang.[The cream of the crop will rise to the top.]If you think the cream is in your kennels don't wait until it's to late.Call 352-745-0437 for your numbers.

Btt

i heard threw the grapevines there is some nobodys comming with some heat

who would those nobodies be???

I guess that would mean it could be anybody!! Hmmmmmm?

The countdown has started!

WHO WILL BE IN THE TOP 5????

Heard a dog with a faded 95 was looking good to day.

1 2