NO WEEDEATER CHORDS ALLOWED ON HOUNDS

WILL START TAKING NUMBERS MARCH 1ST
FOR NUMBERS & INFORMATION
CALL: (BIRD) LARRY SAUCIER @ (601) 795-5083

ANDY JOHNSON: PRESIDENT
WAYNE JOHNSON: VICE PRESIDENT
LARRY SAUCIER: SECRETARY

Re: GULF COAST CLASSIC NFHA APRIL 13-15TH

Bird can we get 2 derby numbers please? Thanks an God Bless!!!

Running on Faith, your numbers are 62 and 63.

Bird,
I tried to call this morning, but no answer. Can I get 3 Derby numbers and 1 all age number. Thanks!!

Bird can I get two all age and two derby thanks

Bird I need 3 all age please

Preston you have 92 and 93 for derby. 192 and 193 for all age. text me if you want something different, bout the best I have right now.

I am new at this! Will the derby results be handed out that saturday evening or will we have to come back sunday? Thanks an God Bless!!!

Running on Faith the Derby and all of the bench show awards will be handed out Saturday around 2 or 3 that evening. The all age and business meeting will be sunday afternoon

Thank you sir! I go to church on sundays an was just checking Thanks an God Bless!!

btt

Bird I need one of each

Bull you have 58 and 134

EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER PRETTY GOOD, HAVE AROUND 225 NUMBERS OUT AS OF NOW.
IF ANY OF YOU KNOW YOU AREN'T COMEING TEXT ME OR CALL AND LET ME HAVE YOUR NUMBERS BACK.

Who is going to win this one?????? Lets hear it?? Whos got numbers???

How many is out in each glass how big is pen.

The smiths and clyde will be tough they been running every thursday. Watch out for a dark horse

There are around 115 derby numbers out and around 140 all age numbers out. Shaping up to what I believe will be a good hunt. There was some very good running at the hunt there this past weekend and have been told it's been very good for the past several weeks of everyday running. Looking forward to it next friday morning.

btt

btt

Btt

Kyle Hinton give me a call or shoot me a text please sir. I have someone needing one of your numbers. would like to see if you would be willing to swap it out.

Any of you guys know for certain you aren't going to make it please let me know so I can get these numbers swapped around. Looking forward to seeing all you guys this weekend. Call me if yall need any help.

Sure is quiet

whos in top ten boys? Come on lets get it going!!!!!!!!

Can't wait until tomorrow morning. Looks like we're going to have a good turnout, and I'm sure one heck of a good time.
I'll be there around 4 this evening to start taking entries until around 10. If you guys can't make it this evening I will be opeining it back up around 430 tomorrow morning.
Curly it's quiet becasue of the whoopin Clyde and JW put on everyone 2 weekends ago. I don't expect that to happen again. They'll be tough but Clyde is overdue for a good whoopin'.
Supper tomorrow evening before the bench show.
If anyone needs anything just call or text me.

what time is roll call an what time is cast

Roll call will be either 530 or 6. We will cast at daylight, which is around 645. It really all depends on what the master does.

WAS THERE ANY RESULTS IN THIS 1 OR DID CLYDE TAKE ALL 10 IN DERBY AND ALL AGE???

I do not see how anyone placed 1800 acres with 12 judges friday an less than that sat. Ran one ole doe those 2 days until she tore through the fence an let 12 dogs out. No game what so ever only 3 judges moved around trying to get scores....... An no i am not a sore looser i was a disappointed spectator i had no dog in hunt..

You ARE just joking, right?

No i am not if anyone says any differant they will telling you a lie. Good food an commpany but the pen was not ready at all.

SOUNDS LIKE JERRY KNOWS.... WELL WHO PLACED AND WO DERBY AND ALL AGE

Heard the derby too

Well well another one didn't place so let's have a bashing on the pen and hunt . Sorry for your bad luck

Jerry Jerry Jerry, man you're tough on our judges. Me and everyone I spoke with thought they did an outstanding job on adjusting to the atmosphere they were in. They had plenty enough scores to determine the top 10 dogs in the hunt. You can't imagine how hard it is to talk these guys into giving up 3 days of thier week to come judge a bunch of dogs that doesn't benefit them at all. The only judge of the 13 and 14 we had each day that wasn't driving around getting on dogs and crossings was Mr. Robert. At every hunt he is put in one of the hottest crossings in the pen and goes as much as he can on his bicycle to get on hounds that don't cross close to him. The Gulf Coast Classic and every other hunt at Picayine and Enon loves to have him.
No the pen wasn't anywhere close to being over-stocked with game, but there was enough coyote running to get enough scores each day for the hunt to turn out pretty good. Yes there was a good bit of deer running, but that nor the deer hitting the fence is the pen owners fault. The timber company that owns the land will not allow them to remove the deer. The 3rd day was the best day of coyote running, it held up all the way til the last minutes of the hunt, and the running overall held up the last day so good that there were only 3 hounds scratched.
Who knows what the future holds, but at the next Gulf Coast Classic I hope to see you and your freinds there again. We will do our best to make sure you have a good time, be with some good people, and eat some dang good food that our Vice President and a few others slave over. Good luck to you guys at the next one and hope we'll see you again.

Well bird you can not make everyone happy y'all did a great job and to me if they can't handle the heat find a new hobby keep up the good work bird Andy, Wayne and to Jeremy for the good food