Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crisco newburn what is he

How is he bred what type hound was he.

Re: Crisco newburn what is he

Newbern is out of East Coast Repo x Garners Topsy. Repo was out of Hoehners Slide x East Coast Cody(littermate to Hollywood). Garners Topsy was out of Moores Diamond DP (clown) x Garners Annie Mae. Newbern is a tough track running hound with plenty of speed, good conformation and an outstanding mouth. He won the Big Rock Derby and Big Rock Masters both at Caskey's and placed or categoried at a few other hunts. He's only been bred a couple times and his pups seem to have his looks, speed, good mouth, and good sense, but still be tough--of course the females bred to him have all been nice also. I will be sending him to Runt Kidd in Hope, Arkansas at the Masters and get him back to NC in the fall---I think Runt has a few nice Gone famous females to cross him on---hope this helps.

ttt

Newbern will be going to Arkansas later this year, the plan was to send him after Masters but I have another female I wanted to breed and some friends told me they had a few females that would be ready this spring they had planned to breed to him if he was still in NC. He will be here atleast a couple more months and at stud if anyone is interested. Thanks.

btt