​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heads Up Coyote Pen Results

Thanks again to all of the judges that helped out on Saturday, Lonnie Keller for donating Showtime feed to 6th - 10th places & Double J for donated collars for 6th - 10th places. Contact Double J for your collar.

1st - Colyell's Red Rock 1305 points. Owned by Colyell Kennels. B&W Shine X Colyell's Annie.

2nd - Colyell's Freak Show 1220 points. Owned by Colyell Kennels. B&W Shine X Coyell's Annie.

3rd - Danny Boy's Taco 990 points. Owned by Danny Wall. Woods Luke X Cherry Soda.

4th - Colyell's Romeo 975 points. Owned by Colyell Kennels. Valentine's Black Dog X Wascom's Lacey.

5th - Hound 91 930 points. Owned by Ed McCoy. McCoy's Chief X Stanfield's Susie.

6th - Ellie Mae 825 points. Owned by D&G Brindle Kennels. Unknown X Unknown.

7th - Colyell's Dolly 820 points. Owned by Colyell Kennels. Watt's Moonshine X Colyell's Pop.

8th - Hound 99 755 points. Owned by Ed McCoy. McCoy's Chief X Stanfield's Susie.

9th - Jeathrow 715 points. Owned by D&G Brindle Kennels. Unknown X June 21.

10th - D&G's Ms. Gabby 675 points. Owned by D&G Brindle Kennels. 53 Mike X ABS Saddie.

Thanks to all the hunters that came we had a GREAT running & a fun time as always!

Re: Heads Up Coyote Pen Results

Where are all those pinky's and luke's ?? guess the needles were not working!!!!

Always got to have one nameless coward I guess. I may not be able to read the best since I am from Livingston Parish, but I'm pretty sure the third place pup is off of Luke. Anyway, congratulations to Coyell Kennels on the win and Uncle Danny for third, and everybody else that placed. Heard it was a good hunt. Wish I could have been there.

CONGRATS TRENT AND WILLIE SNUCK A FEW IN THERE BUT YA'LL CAUGHT THE SUPER FREAK OFF GAURD!! IT'S GONNA BE A DIFFERENT BALL GAME AT DANNY WALLS! THE SUPER FREAK IS COMING FOR PAYBACKS!!LOL

Haha the super freak got freaked out lol yea ole swilly snuck sum in there im tickled for my ole buddy danny ray for placing 3rd. Congrats to everyone that placed.

YEA TRENT GO AHEAD AND LAUGH. BUT THE SUPERFREAK IS COMING FOR U CUZ!!