​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need prayers.

It is with a heavy heart that my friend, and Kennel partner terry lunsford past away this morning . I am asking all of you too say prayers for Joel and the whole family . I will talk too Joel and i wil find out everything. Terry my friend you will be truly missed..

Re: Need prayers.

Joey d sorry to here of the lost of your partner Prayers going out to his friends and family

Thank you mike , I asked Joel and Terry to join up with me and brian sharp a long time ago. Terry always gave me good advice On hounds. joel and terry was going to come up in April and go hunting with me. Terry is a great frind, he will be missed. . But please pray for Joel and his family Thank you all.

Prayers are on the way from your hunting friends in Kansas.

Thanks Kevin ole buddy.

Praying for Joel and family!! Joel is a great honest guy, I'm sure he got that from his dad who I am sorry to say I never meet.

Thanks guys and phil that means a lot to me.the kind of cancer dad had was very fast and the doctors couldn't do much because he was in stage 4 when they found it.Dad raised more hounds than most people and he gave away more than he sold,he truly loved to hear hounds run,thanks everybody for the kind words and prayers. Joel lunsford

Joel, I am awfully sorry to hear about the passing of your dad. I know that you are in the tough part of the book right now. You and your family have my sympathy. Sincerely, Chuck Richey

Thanks chuck you are rite it is pretty tuff when you loose a loved one and its gonna take some time but we are gonna be ok.

Sorry for ur loss, we will be prayin 4 u.