​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pen around Walker La

Men I am looking for a place to run my hounds Saturday night (3/24/12) If anyone can help me out with a number of who I can call I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

1 puppy and 3 grown hounds.

Re: Pen around Walker La

Cody that halfpint gyp didn't take? several pens down south not sure how far from Walker.

No WI I'm going to have to try again when she comes back in! I have talk to a few people but they are booked up or they dont like to run grown dogs in their pens. Where you running?

I'm on Sandy Creek Hunting club out at camp baker. Not running on outside until after turkey season. Trey mentioned running at Harland Hagans pen not sure when, i got a 7 month old puppy i need try start, and another 7 month old very wild not sure what i'm gone have to do with her.

Where you get them puppies? Did you let Frankie go like you said you was gonna do?

Yea! i raised one off my brooks gyp and hightoe and bought one from NL.

WI ill buy that gyp back from you if you haven't got her tamed down yet

Thanks Steven she seems to be comming around i caught her a couple times in the pen. You running the liter mates to her yet?

Yea WI, I've had em out a few times they are starting to come around They'll hunt jump and run thier own game just hasn't developed the wind yet .

She (Looney) must have known we were talking about her she got out pen and was running yesterday. Maybe turkey hunters won't shoot her before i can catch her up.

Cody call Leroy Husser he's got a pen down south 318-448-0940 or his cell 318-481-4198 cell

Thanks Trent I will look him up! Didn't realize how hard it is finding a place to go run.

Cody give me a call I'll tell u what they got around here we in Livingston La 225-603-7026.