​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hounds for sale

Im gonna have to sell sevaral of my hounds due to the death of my dad,i have a couple of hoehner bred dogs that are top notch,one is out of slinger h,he has placed or won every hunt he has been in he can cold trail a track most dogs cant smell,fast enough to catch a coyote and does but not a hard fighter but he bays hard and will fight with help,i wouldnt swear that he wont run a deer but he hasnt run one in a long time,also have a dog that is out of hoehners roll on that is a fine hound and several more dogs and a couple 7 month old pups for more info call 573-429-4468

Re: hounds for sale

dads visitation is at 6 tonite and funeral is saturday at 1 so if you want info on these dogs call me sunday thanks Joel lunsford

Sorry to here that Joel. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Matt

Thanks matt me and my family are proud that dad is not suffering any more,the kind of cancer he had was spreading so fast the doctors couldnt do much with it.

dad also had a 4 foot wide by 6 foot long buddy box that is less than 2 years old im gonn sell.It is for a full size truck call 573-429-4468

I also have some 219 tracking collars im gonna sell

I need the guy from new york that has spoke for the parker dog call me I lost my phone and all my numbers

the dog box is still for sale and also have a 06 dodge 3/4 ton 4 door 4 wheel drive 4 door truck with the big hemi motor and a 24 ft dutchman bumper pull camper