Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blackwater 3 day

What are this years dates?!?!

Re: Blackwater 3 day

The blackwater dates are[ july 4 - july 7] thanx for asking . those interested can start preparing for vacation. hoping to have a good turn out as usual. if u have never been u need to come at least one time..

btt

btt

Want to take a few moments and say, I chose to step down as president of the blackwater, my very good friend Mr. Marcel Gauthier is now ur president. He will do a wonderful job and im excited for him. so please support him and the entire board this year, support is a major thing lacking in alot of different areas and organizations. so plan on being their this year it will be an amazing hunt again as usual, plans are being made rite now for a great time waiting to be had. thanx for allowing me those yrs to serve you we really enjoyed it. but hope to see all yall there in july. May God Bless U Real Good. Tim Floyd

sorry to hear u steping down thanks for all you done.Happy Hunting

Getting close who is bring the heat

Yea,need a better way to get numbers!!!

Sky Scott his # 850-272-1983
If you cannot get him feel free to call me at 850-698-8345 & I will make sure you get numbers. Thanks

could you tell me the cast times and bench show etc.. my chase ran out. thanks. herd of a dance and other things too.

Bench show will be Wednesday night july 4th probably around 7 o'clock is what is normal for this hunt .
starting JulyThe 5th
cast times will be as close to daylight as possible probably about 5:30a.m.
any entertainment will be announced at the hunt.
Look forward to seeing you there this is shaping up to be a great hunt, somewhere around 500 numbers giving out!

i was hoping somebody would put it back like it used to be with the dance on fri nite. lots of goods times there. byoc (bring your own cup)and try not to miss cast. what time is the dance?

All activities taking place this week at Coldwater Recreation Area, including any live music and/or entertainment, are private. Only those who are participating in the field trial by entering hounds in the hunt, or judging will be eligible to attend. The Blackwater Foxhunter's Association has the entire field trial area, including the Coldwater Recreation area, rented for this entire week. Any attendance and/or participation is at the sole discretion of the Blackwater organization. If you are not sure whether you are eligible to attend the activities, and would like clarification, please call board member Doyle Godwin, he will be delighted to assist you in making that determination.

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,, Jack Floyd

Good luck to top flite kennels and newest members Bobby and Timmy Freeman. I will try and see yall saturday.

On the entry sheets Top Flite always lists Allover, AL as the address. Are y'all going global now?

Nice draft choice Top Flite.Your package is in the mail.

kenny . ole big douglas saad you n them gay boys would be good kennel boys . dog catchers, you still on mogowans shirt tail. dam son.

Well personally I've never met anybody named the hill or seen it in any hunt results but i can understand you being scared to post your name. Be a man and post your name none of us are hiding we are easy to find.

the hill real name is jerry davis, my dad our kennel name is Green Branch kennels... im sure you used to see our hunt results.

excuse me yall the hill is not jerry davis i missed typed the name i meant to put this on another thread