​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FIRST ANNUAL MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAP DATE SET

The first annual Mike Wall Memorial Hunt for the Handicap will be on June 2, 2012 for May and after puppies. There will be no limit on pups. Last year, we cleared over $10,000 and I want this year to grow bigger. My dad had a vision for our outreach program and these types of fundraisers allow us to grow and help more people. We bring handicap, disabled and less fortunate people to experience the outdoors in all the ways that we take for granted.

We will have LOTS of items for raffle and auction and I am working on a huge raffle item that we will sell tickets everywhere for and have the drawing at the hunt.

It will be at Holden North Fox Pen and we will have lots of food and things for kids, so please mark it on your calendars to come hang out with us. We are going to have a great time!

I will start taking numbers on April 1.

Thanks

Re: FIRST ANNUAL MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAP DATE SET

Do you mind telling me where your pen is located? We have a 25 year old daughter that has down syndrome and she's her Dad's hunting buddy. She loves hunting and field trials. This post caught my interest. Thanks, Sue N.

My pen is in Holden, La. Our organization has been putting on hunts for the last two years, and we keep growing. Would love if y'all could attend. It was dads passion to see our organization reach as many people as it could.

We are planning on coming to support your benefit hunt. You've already given us three numbers.

Can you suggest a couple hotels in your area please? We are planning on driving on Fri (about 9 to 10 hours I think) . . .

If you could post some directions or call Randy Noles @ 501.984.5870 . . . Thanks!

JoJo give me a call 3187891924