​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Montgomery La. puppy hunt results

I would like to thank everyone that came and supported the hunt and also thanks to the judges. The running was great and the competition was outstanding. I am sorry it took so long but I left Saturday and am now in North Carolina with my grandbaby. The pictures will be posted later, but here is the results.
10 and under
place number points owner
10 12 695 Taylor Gill
9 8 715 O’Neal Hemphill
8 44 720 R and K Kennels
7 19 735 Preacher Ratley
6 17 745 O’Neal Hemphill
5. 41 765 R and K Kennels
4 16 790 R and K Kennels
3 20 870 Ronnie Jones
2 31 955 Coyell Kennels
1 2 1065 Coyell Kennels

12 and under

10 64 490 Kevin Hagan
9 56 525 Top Notch Kennels and Hunter and peyton
8 50 585 Tyson Stokes
7 73 585 T Jo Jo Wall
6 99 755 Brain Canerday
5 71 840 O’Neal Hemphill
4 88 860 R and K Kennels
3 91 915 Brian Canerday
2 81 965 O’Neal Hemphill
1 51 990 Jeff Broadway

Re: Montgomery La. puppy hunt results

Really enjoyed the hunt awesome pen with some real fast running ,and met some great people .
1st and 2nd place hound in young clas
BW shine - colyells Annie

Great hunt. First trip to y'all pen and I was very impressed. I will do everything I can to make hunts there in the future. That's a great pen y'all have! 7th in the old was Glorybound's Blackjack. Cassidy's Red Pop X Turdhill's Hot Pants.

Congratulations to everyone who placed.

CONGRATS COLYELL KENNEL FOR INVITING US FOR AZZ WHOOPING!! NEXT TIME JUST DO IT CLOSER TO HOME.

Sorry Colyell Kennels for not spelling your name right. Look forward to seeing ya'll again. Good Luck

Hey brad where at in North Carolina are you? By chance got a dog box or anything with you or able to be talked into taking a gyp back to Louisiana with you?

Sorry I am in the car. I am in Hope Mills right out of Fayetteville. Last dog I brought home from here was so slow he couldn't catch a cold!

1st in the old Sam's AX man X Tonk's Little Pinkie. Congats to colyell on there win and all that placed.

Brad DuBois
Sorry I am in the car. I am in Hope Mills right out of Fayetteville. Last dog I brought home from here was so slow he couldn't catch a cold!

That's why I'm trying to get her to Louisiana! She is a brood gyp! Have a safe trip and enjoy the grandbaby!

Uh oh tyrone is back contracts to all that placed sounds like it was a good hunt . Dont worry bout it Travis , trents day is comin lol .

Brad,Whatis your phone # or callme 252-432-9971

R&K Kennels is the #88 Lofton's Shadrack L & G&E Jingle pup ?

10 and Under
6th. and 9th. Chase's Champ X Hemphill's Lucy
12 and Under
2nd. and 5th. Chase's Champ X Hemphill's L'L Bit

10th place in old class (beagle) hagans moe (DSM nitro x Perkins diva) 8th place old class (beagle) Tyson's Doo Doo (holland redman x Thackers tequila)

BEAGLE ???????