​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog stole

Mike Williams from Kansas picked up one of my dogs in Ink,Mo hauled it off. Called me from Mountain View, Mo to say he picked her up and the last beep we had on her was on 60 Hwy west of Mountain View. Couldn't catch em. She is 23 inch brown brindle female number 81 died on her side. She will have a Midway tracking collar number 218-136. The color of the collar is blue with rebel flags on it. Would give reward for safe return. Bill Piatt phone number 573-858-3033. Thank you

Re: Dog stole

That sucks Bill. I wish we were closer to help you out! Some people are just idiots

I live by joplin. did he say what part of Kansas he lived in?

No he didn't say but I've got caller I.D. so I called the sheriff and he's trying to get more info

I live 35 miles south west of Wichita, let me know if I can help.
Home 620-478-2256
cell 316-644-5425

Not trying to question you or be a smartmouth but how the heck did this happen? Did he call and tell you he had your dog and was taking it or what happened. Sounds really low down.

Bill go to anywho.com and put in the name Mike Williams there are 10 people with that listing in KS. Hope this helps it shows addresses too. Several are from around Wichita

Wondering , he called my house while I was at work & talked to my daughter then when I got home I tried to call him & keep getting his voice mail

Bill, there is a Mike Williams that lives right here where I do, I will check and see if it was him. He is a coon hunter.

Thanks Bill

My dog was returned to me today by the sheriff , a guy that works for mike Williams brought her to him , mike got honest after the sheriff told him the amount that I priced the hound for .

Good deal! Glad you got it back.

Glad to hear it Bill!!

good deal don't get to here happy endings very often! I almost said he figured out it was a july....but I have 1 now so can't kid any more!