​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1 young male hound free

To many hounds not enough dog Pens 1 year old already runnin Supposed to be grandpup of Loftons Jerimah will try to get Papers but cant promise them if Interested call 501-276-8337

Re: 1 young male hound free

david rowton
To many hounds not enough dog Pens 1 year old already runnin Supposed to be grandpup of Loftons Jerimah will try to get Papers but cant promise them if Interested call 501-276-8337

David,I could use a good pup but am financially embarrased at this time,would like to have'em and give it a try. Could you get it to Bro Jimmies @ Buckville for me? Thanks,Brian Also...How's your Dad?Haven't heard anything about his progress for awhile.

Yes Brian I can get him to Jimmys although it will probably Be a few days because my truck Decided to break this morning And Dad is still in the nursing Home doing well but his Condition is about the same dontKnow if he Ever walk or if his speech will Come back

And Brian I stay financally Embarresed

Thanks,I'll let him know. It took my Dad a while to relearn to walk and his Speech is still garbled.He can communicate but sometimes it is a guessing game 'til you figure it out. We are just thankful he made it through it and is still able to do things.

10-4

Just wanted to say "thanks" for the Pup.He was ran a week ago for me and was reported to hold his own and run for the front end.Good feet and Course chop w/ squall on the pickup and didn't cripple up or slip pads.He was ran in Babes old pen @ Story,Ar. Again,thanks!! Brian

Brian you are welcome hope he turns out for you