​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texas State update

Guys , this has been a good hunt so far.
we cast around 260 hounds. And i am disapointed that I am representing the Pinky nation alone. but when the first update came out my little pinky gyp was at the top of the sheet tied with Glen Duff with 260 points the first 1 hr an half. when the final sheet for today it looked good also. we lost very little game and will have wall to wall all 3 days.
duff leads derby with 625, pinky gyp is 4 th with 515.
with troy and Toby strong as well. tenth has 420.
AA is alot tighter. Toby leading with 525. my smoke hound is 11 th with 450 Kyle around 20 th with 415. Kelly parky doing well as is all the names you normaly see there. Bonner and Ragin Reds is making noise all so.All age is close and this is making a shoot out. I love it.
shelby

and ole CD is right there close

Re: Texas State update

SHELBY DID I READ THAT RIGHT A PINKY AT THE TOP.

maybe the right age for once benson

Go get'em Shelby!! You got them right where you want them!!!

Who won the Derby?

Benson, the little gyp won 5th place derby, after call off thursday, 2 judges found me and coplamented the gyp saying that nothing else needed to help her run the DEER for about an hr, said she stuck her nose up that nannys rear an drove her like one is supposed te be ran, i guess its the first one that she ever ran,bad thing is she didnt get points for it,
still had 910 for 2 days with 925 2cnd an 1000 winning it. throw out the deer race and who knows?
She represented the nation well and made alot of new pinky fans , you can bet your AZZ on that.
Shelby

derby not official
1 Glory to God
2 Toby Spurlock
3 Scott Mcferron
4 Jeremy Morvan
5 Shelby Eddington
6 Glory to God
7 David Bonner
8 Art Spurlock
9 Cary Don & Tyler Mccoy