​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hounds For Sale

Due to my work load, I am not being able to hunt and field trial. Will sell some Liquor/Guinea gyps and some pups ready to start, off of Mic's Showtime and a East Hollywood gyp. Mic's Showtime is a littermate to Christy's Lincoln. He has placed in several three day hunts, come listen to him run a coyote. Have some more pups that I will sell off of Mic's Showtime and a Liquor / Guinea gyp. I am located in Natchez, MS. For more information and prices you can contact me at #601-445-9806.

Re: Hounds For Sale

Prices: 4-Liquor/Guinea gyps- different ages-$250.00 each. Three gyps are mates to Mic's Jolie Liquor gyp below, off younger litters. Other gyp, a brood gyp, off Canoy's Captain D Please, whelped 11-17-2004.

Mic's Showtime X Turkey Run Amanda (Eastcoast Hollywood gyp), whelped 8-10-2011, ready to start- $250.00 each. Pedigree of sire and dam, look at Hunter's horn issue March 2012, page 73.

Mic's Showtime X Mic's Jolie Liquor (Liquor/Guinea gyp), four weeks old now, $125.00 at weaning age. Pedigree of dam, look at Hunter's Horn issue April 2011, page 80.

All hounds and pups Chase and Horn litter enrolled.

Re: Hounds For Sale

I have a 15 acre starting pen, that you listen and watch these gyps run. Turned out pups ready to start, all went first time.