​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BRivO.PD.(f) Ch. No Pitty Heater @ Stud in SC for limited time.

We are offering up Heater for breeding, he is out of Bruns. (f) Ch. No Pitty Dusty J. (Woods Snake, Clown and Hill breeding) and Saphony Creek Trinity (Pondcreek Redman, Pondcreek Bullet, Bellhop, Osteens Mohamed). His sire has produced some nice hounds and Heater's first litters are starting just as hard and FAST as he did. He had became sick in December and had to be withdrawn from hunting and has since become sick again, so we have decided to rest him for a short while and offer him to the public. If you are needing a little EXTRA in your program this should give you what you want.

$150 Stud fee, he is a strong breeder, BWT.
Andrews SC

Travis Johnson 843-344-2863

Leon Johnson 843-344-2864

Black River Open- 1st HGA, 2nd SD, (Manning)3 day
SC State- 2nd HGA 2nd SD (Pamplico) 3 day, High dog last day.
Money Hunt Foreston Little Pen 5th 1 day
Pee Dee- 1st HGA- 1st SD (Panplico) 3 day, tied for high dog last day.
Top ten first day of Eastern Carolina withdrawn after being sick.(Pamplico)

Green Swamp hunt club hunt (OLD 74) 1 day 8th SD
In top ten after 3rd day at A.A. (Swainsboro)
Got sick first day of Masters (Pamplico)

Re: BRivO.PD.(f) Ch. No Pitty Heater @ Stud in SC for limited time.

What's up man. I met you at the Masters with Leggett. Howz that Peanut butter working? I have got me some Heater's from Leggett. I'm looking forward to them. Good looking hound!!!

Doing great Jason,that peanut butter is the trick, they love it!! I hope those pups ROLL for yall, those were some nice looking gyps Craig bred to him!!

Travis, Ol'Heater is a good looking joker!!! Also is "Allstate" still alive?

Allstate passed away a few weeks ago and we never got a pup raised off him.

Guess I'm in the dark.... What is the deal with the peanut butter ya'll are talking about???????

Feeding PB to dogs and puppys, getting it in 55 gallon drums.

Really...... And where do you get it in 55 gal drums????? How much do you feed? Free choice? I do know it is high in protein.. I have sugar lows and peanut butter is the best thing I can eat to stop it... Wow... Learn something everyday.......

Hey Travis, I got two questions For you sir. #1. How much did it cost you too build those dog pens, because I will like too build mine like that way. #2. How did you get your ped and picture on here. Thanks Joey d.

Joey, do you have an email, if not call me 843-344-2863, DB, there is a guy on Speeddogs classifieds that is selling the PB, not sure of all the info yet on PB it's the first time i have used it but a big spoon full every other day and Purina Dog Chow the other!!

Thanks Travis for the info. I had a great time talking to sir. If you get to come down too Missouri, we will go hunting.

After reading posts on here I got on Speeddogs and looked for ad on Peanut Butter just out of curiosity... Can't find it.. Saw a couple on there where guys are looking for peanut butter but not one where someone is selling it.... Maybe I'm not looking in right place...

Pretty sure they get it out of virginia from the factories. It when they clean out the machines. Thats what I was told anyway