​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Great Nite or Nitemare

As most of you Walker Men know when you go to the woods it will be a great night but I know two July men that dont feel that way today. One walked all night hopeing one of those Julys might cut an get a crossing,I bet Rodney Swift wife dont have any trouble getting Christmas present for him New Boots. Ed Bacon set there in chair with GPS watching old Rod an Blaze wishing for a start button on the thing.Sorry ED.Tommie an I had a great nights rest. better luck next time. Bubby

Re: A Great Nite or Nitemare

I CAN NOT TELL A LIE. THOSE JULYS OUT RUN OUT LASTED AND OUT DONE MINE AND BUDDY WALKERS.BUDDY HAD HIS LOADED BEFORE DAYLIGHT AND WHILE ED AND RODNEY WAS TRYING TO STOP THOSE JULYS HE SNEAKED OUT OF THE PEN AND WENT HOME.IT WAS A NIGHTMARE FOR BUDDY.I TOLD BUDDY HOW IT WAS GOING TO BE HE KNOWS. I said AM GOING TO ALL JULYS.

DOES THIS MEAN BUDDY IS GOING BACK NEXT TIME?

HILLBILLY INC
DOES THIS MEAN BUDDY IS GOING BACK NEXT TIME?
NO SIR YOU COULD NOT TIE HIM WITH A CHAIN AND PULL HIMDOWN. THERE I AM WORRIED ABOUT HIM HE IS IN A DEEP DEPRESSION. this was a neutral pen.

those two july men like to have the best! when they do get outrun Ed Bacon gits ta shakin and Rodney Swift starts to sweat!!

WOW I HOPE HIS GENERAL ERIC DOESNT GET WIND OF THIS...TOMMIE DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE LOOKING TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE NATION....

Way to go Mr. Ed and Mr. Rodney. I knew those July hounds ya`ll have would be hard to beat. Go July Nation. I wouldn`t have anything else.

WOW NO REPLY FROM BUDDIE GENERAL ERIC OR CORPRAL HURT HAVE THEY ALL TOOK TO HIDING...

Tommie I know what your talking about. Had just about the same treatment a few years back. Not from the same guys but the same treatment.

It was bad,I feel bad about it myself,I tried to tell Buddie how it would be,

After the massacre at the Little Big Horn, Crazy Horse is supposed to have said to Sitting Bull, " You know, Chief, they were likely pretty good guys on their days off ".
Good to see the Nation still has a conscience.

It was quite a massacre, although I tried to offer them some excuse!! I even asked if maybe,they had layed on their collar transmiter by accident, and caused all of their dogs to come to the truck? In any case I'm worried about Buddy, He left without a word I believe depression has set in. As for Tommy he is a real trooper, he now owns three Julys and trying to purchase more. He is ready for round two this week end.

I don't mean to start anything BUT Tommy Miller does not own a puter or does He know how to turn one on
AND I HAVE HEARD A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY.

Sonny, my JULY bud. It's better if you see it in person. . Since you are a july fella, it will only be a matter of time before you will be giving those spotted dogs away , much like Mr. Miller

DONT WORRY ABOUT SONNY PATCH WILL SHOW HIM THE LIGHT UNLESS YEARS OF STARING INTO THE DARK HAS DAMAGED HIS VISION....AND SOMETIMES THAT HAPPENS....

HILLBILLY, HOPE SO.

Sonny can't wait to see you at the July National. It's always nice to have a new face there. I like hearing the OLD TIMERS talk!!

If Tommy would like a good, cheap computer, I have one for sale.

Tommy, has invested his money into July hounds, he doesn't have time to type on a puter'

I see the July Nation sweeping the country.

God help us.

Be easy on these guys HillBilly, it's not been that long ago you were running a WALKER dog and thought it was something special. I have more in the oven and might have to send you another good hound to refresh your memory! See ya Mitch

Mitch, I remember that little hound. It is quite amazing how training with Julys can make that much difference in a walker hound

MITCH SHE WAS GOOD ENOUGH THAT SHE IS WORE OUT AND STILL HERE UNLIKE SOME FOLKS I GIVE ONE CREDIT REGUARLESS OF COLOR OR RACE.....

I just wish every litter was that good! We'll see about this next cross maybe I'll hit the jackpot! Only time will tell and lots of tracks! See you guys Mitch

Mitch,
What cross is a brewing?