​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Selling out (Beagles)

I have decided to sell my beagles and go to walkers. I have6 total. 3 older dogs and3 younger dogs.three older dogs are great deer dogs.these would b great to train pups with also. CHEAP. Call or text 870-845-8710. Southwest Arkansas

Re: Selling out (Beagles)

Still have these, good dogs..

Are this big beagles r small beagles.. Im looking for some 18" beagles to run

These are average sized beagles, not half/half size. They are running right now, hadnt been out since deer season. Pups giving lots of mouth now,really coming along. The 3 older dogs will jump and run by self,figured someone would have bought them by now. Bad time of year though.

x

Alright, I have 4 total left, all 4 good deer dogs. $150.

Ok, he has 5 total and he is wanting these gone by this weekend, $125 FOR ALL OF THEM.

Where do you live and how old are the dogs

doghunter

take it from me.. if you would of asked $1000 a peace for them everyone would of fought to buy them from ya.. try to sale good dogs cheap.. and no one wants them.. if you were around GA i'd buy them from ya brother sight unseen for 125... psh.. thats a STEAL...

lol, I know thats true, I sold these several months ago. I know it was in the dead heat of the summer, but I had never had so much problems selling some good dogs. The guy that did get them is very pleased. I guess I should have put a high price tag on them and woulda probably sold quick.