​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SONNY

HOW IS PATCH ADAPTING TO HER NEW SURROUNDINGS I HOPE SHE DIDNT HAVE ANY WITHDRALS OR ANYTHING....

Re: SONNY

HILLBILLY SHES DOING JUST FINE,ADAPTED VERY WELL TO DRY BRANCH,LOOK'S SHARP RUNNING THOSE RED FOX, HER BROTHER (CHIEF)IS NOT AS QUICK TO CATCH ON BUT LOOKS GOOD ALSO ,BUT MOST MALES ARE A LITTLE SLOWER TO START THAN FEMALES.BUT THEN AGAIN MIGHT BE TAKING AFTER THEIR PREVIOUS OWNERS

I KNOW I THOUGHT SHE WAS PRETTY SHARP GOOD LUCK WITH HER...

Sonny, I must apoligize. I have not welcomed the newest july kennel in Georgia. "Dry Branch July Kennel" has a nice ring to it. Just when I thought all hope was lost you have finally seen the light

RODNEY, HOLD ON, I'VE DABBLED INTO THINGS IN THE PAST,BUT I'VE OWNED HOUNDS FOR MORE YEARS THAN YOU ARE OLD,A COUBLE OF NICE LOOKING UNITS I DO HAVE, BUT NO ONE THAT HAS VISITED THESE KENNELS IN THE PAST WEEK OR SO HAS ACCUSED ME OF HAVING A JULY,TWO NICE LOOKING L&W HOUNDS I MUST ADMIT,BUT THAT IS AS FAR AS WE GO

RODNEY, HOLD ON, I'VE DABBLED INTO THINGS IN THE PAST,BUT I'VE OWNED HOUNDS FOR MORE YEARS THAN YOU ARE OLD,A COUBLE OF NICE LOOKING UNITS I DO HAVE, BUT NO ONE THAT HAS VISITED THESE KENNELS IN THE PAST WEEK OR SO HAS ACCUSED ME OF HAVING A JULY,TWO NICE LOOKING L&W HOUNDS I MUST ADMIT,BUT THAT IS AS FAR AS WE GO FOR NOW.

BUT SONNY YOU FORGOT WHAT I KNOW AND I WOULD KNOW PATCH ANY WHERE.....I MIGHT EVEN KNOW WHAT DUCOTE HAS ALSO......

Patch? Chief?? Dry Branch Julys??? Ducote, too????

ERIC MY FRIEND, IF YOU CAN'T BEATEM THEN JOINUM "THATS TRIBAL TALK" THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME?

Eric, resistance will only lead to an early demise

Rodney, So will culture shock.
Haven't felt this deeply affected since a new invention they called the horseless carriage ran over my neighbour's favorite July, which was sleeping soundly in the middle of the road after a grueling one-and-a-half hour race.

Eric my "OLD" buddy, it would seem that your memory could be slipping. Although there is much resemblance to the July hound, you told me your neighbor had Streaker Haggin bred hounds, . Don't feel bad their looks are easily confused

Rodney, We have been down this road before and proved to everyone's safisfaction, that given all the old-line Walker blood in his background, it would be almost impossible not to have black and tan or red hounds with a pedigree like Streakers.
Also, I said my buddy had Streaker hounds. My neighbour had Julys. You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your neighbours.
However, if you choose to hold onto the fable that the old dog had July roots, you might want to get in touch with our friend in Cottonport.
He has some new secret weapons that might just restore that nice black and tan color and heads-up ability to some of your nice, white 'Julies'.

I understood that he was just trying to get the curl back in their hair and he loves those glass eyes anything would beat that liver and white stock that he and sonny have been feeding.

RODNEY THAT LAST SENTENCE IS AS FALSE AS YOU CAN GET,THAT LIVER AND WHITE STUFF CLEANED YOUR PLOW THE LAST TIME YOU AND M.M. CAME TO THE DRY BRANCH RACE TRACK,DON'T BELIEVE YOU'ALL HAD A FIRST CROSSING ALL A

.M.IF YOU DID IT WAS RUNNING ALONE.

P.S. THE WELCOME MAT IS ALWAYS OPEN WHEN YOU FEEL YOUR STUFF IS READY.

Sonny I've missed you, You should come go with us this week end. those pups have grown up, they are 13 months old now. Since you have decided to go into the July business, Now would be a good time to cull that Liver stuff or maybe we could save them for bird season

Well I guess Buddy and Sonny's puter froze-up? , Looks like I'll have to chant all night with the Medicine Man and our new July houndsman, Tommy.

Ed told me that you would see the light one day. I really didn t think this was what he was talking about!

Mr. Hillbilly--Next time you visit St. Louis see if the Cards will take that Rasmus kid back?

The Rasmus kid just made a real nice catch in the Jays opener. Even if he hits .l73, if he keeps making plays like that, he ain't goin back.