​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eric ; New strategy

While sitting here before going to church this morning, I was pondering the great uprising and other problems we have in the world, and it dawned on me that we've been going about this uprising all wrong. We have been trying to drive them back on the reservation and have faced fierce opposition and hard fighting loosing several hard fought battles.
Finally the thought came to me "why not let the goverment do it for us like they did the first time when they forced them on the reservations.
So here is my proposal. At the next great July event lets have the CIA show up and TEST the Owners. Then when they start testing positive from taking the Medicine Man's potion, and SittingBilly starts doing sign language, and Gerodney starts speaking with Forked tongue's along with all the smoke signals and war cry's , they will round them up and put them in nice little facility's with nice little straight jackets and the problem will be over. I don't know why we hadn't thought about this before now.

Re: Eric ; New strategy

Darrell, The only thing I could add is that I hope the testing is done in a state that has capital punishment.
I'd sure miss those guys.

SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO ME UNLESS THE GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT OFF...

Sorry, I meant 'hope testing takes place in a state that DOESN'T have capital punishment'.
Would hate to see our adversaries go the way of the passenger pigeons.

Hillbilly Inc, was you at Parkers this morning?

NO BUT I WAS AT THE PEN...

Eric,there is so many of these walker boys getting Julys of we could get you down here we would have you. Taking al truck load back to Canada.

Hey Hillbilly, did you have the old thunder jip?

NO JUST PUPS...

Ed, My Mama used to ask me when I went along with the crowd on some wild goose chase " If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?"
Sure hate hearing the sound of all those Walker men's bodies hitting the ground. I feel bad, but not enough to join em.

Eric, my bemused buddy. As surely, as you cannot stop the long shadow of the mighty Spruce from crossing the canadian border. So shall be the invasion of the July hound onto your native land.