​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Stud Dog

I am posting for a friend. Short term Albert will be standing at Dry Branch Kennels a few gyps to breed there then will move north pups off Albert can be seen & watched perform if interested!!

Also could make stop in Cottonport La. before going North!!!

Re: New Stud Dog

Thanks Whitey,my puter been acting up.For all my july and walker friends,We have a very special Hound, "ON LEASE AGREEMENT" "JULY HOUND" "TURNERS Sir ALBERT" AT Stud, will breed to select females ONLY,for a very limited time. Call for appointment 478-972-2243

p.s.We have some of his pups (11 MONTHS OLD) that can pump the air out of red fox or yote,you are welcome to see pups run."AND THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE"

Eric, you need to take note: I have always held Sonny to be a very intelligent individual. He has now proven to be resourceful as well as smart Not many folks could go into the July business one week and be promoting a July stud the next. Sonny you are the man!

WOW SONNY I KNEW PATCH WOULD TURN YOU AROUND BUT I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED IN SUCH FASHION..YOU NOW HAVE A FULL FORCE OF JULYS SOME 3/4 JULYS AND FIXING TO ORDER SOME 1/2 BREEDS.WOW...

Sonny, ED told me that some day you would see the light. I didn t really think that this was what he meant!

Sonny has always said (will sell. Anything I got)now he is talking like s July man.You the man

What have ya'll done to him?
Sonny, are they torturing you?
Whatever M.M. gives you spit it out. Fight hard Captain. Try to escape if possible, and don't tell them nothing.
Darrell

Thanks for all the calls and inquiries,due to the demand for his services Sir Albert is booked for the next 14 days.
We also are giving 1 liter of M.M'S POSSION WITH EACH BREEDING THANKS AGAIN

Sonny, Have they threatened your family?

We Haven't but I think the Walker dog family is being threatened

Mr. Sonny what's next, are you going to vote for Obama?

Went to put a "complimentary" post on here and had serious issues. Something about using the "J" word has to of had a virus of some sort attached to it. Hit enter to post and computer started smoking. Will no longer try to ever post anything again using such words, can't afford to have a buy another computer that often.

Andy, Stay close by. He will need you for the recovery phase. MM's last batch must have been overproof.

Not near the cost of a Ranger, Andy!!!!!!

I guess it's a small price to pay to maintain friendships.