MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Island Creek Open Hunt

ADDRESS:

20,000 KITO LANE
VANCLEAVE, MS 39565

Who's bringing the heat and who's it gonna be? Pen is ready and the game is running good. Bring binoculars and chairs.

Re: Island Creek Open Hunt

I read all the post on this hunt. No doubt it gonna be a good hunt. They will be alot of great dogs there.mr Greg I here has done a good job with pen and game. My guess on heat and who is bringing it I know them boys around saucier and purvis is always gonna be strong .They own good dogs I think that Hi Tech Kennel is gonna bring something hard to deal with . Thats just my opinion and good luck to all hunters . Lil Melvin to.always has a seceret weapon .lol

Clyde 747 big creek melvin clyde 747 747 melvin big creeck and a new comer. No particular order... I wonder who shine Simmons going to have fuming before the hunt is over.. he alt to do good to he has been running over there 3 times a week.. bet the first thing he says sat morning.. this old dog is five years old with a cut foot and he still going to wip yalls azz.. better have your ears plugged if he places or not u going to hear it from him either way.. there is diffently going to be some heads getting turning at this hunt.. heard clyde and 747 had there b team last weekend at hunt and done extremely well.. hate to see there A team.. happy hunting

i heard 747 tore them up today

747 won a lot but still not 1rst. I heard 747 brought 8 the man that won brought 1 !!!

Hey spectator2 u know u brought dogs to the hunt don't lie.. and your right we didn't get first but Brian is a fine man to come in behind. 2nd 3rd 4th and 10th.. I guess if we brought one that would have opened a spot for you Bahaha.. its all good though bud we still brought home $ 2,070 chew on that for a Lil while spectator 2.. all in all it was a awesome hunt.. wall to wall running.. some of the best hounds was there.. Greg awesome hunt.. happy hunting

Greg heard it was a great hunt. Wish I could have attended. Happy hunting

I don't ever get on here and comment on these comments but I will now. I will give credit when credits do. Im going to ya right now if they wouldn't have bleached that 17 and put paint on it it would by far blew that hunt out. I seen it the first hour or so and it was stringing dogs. I couldn't score it because I couldn't tell It's number. That dog has a set of gears that I wish I could put in my deer dogs.. I am not the only one that had that problem seeing the number just to clear that up too. Congrats to everybody that placed and can't wait to judge another one out there.. good job Mr. Greg on a fine hunt.