​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
puppys for sale

I got three pups out of Clayton's lenord x flying D,s pat.
They are 8months old. They are gyps. They go back to hemphill's Turk, Bh little john, hemphill's happy II, hempill's classie,hemphill's Reva shane. That is the daddy side. The mother side is Clyde newton, terrebonne's Benji, teat's banjo,Butler's Smokey, strahan chief charger.

I have one loot male for sale he is 2 months old. Mc Millians loot x Fred's miss Jill L. Daddy's side is McMillans Simon, MSo CH Strkg. STICKMAN, McMillan 'S BABY BID. mother's side is woodpecker ridge. Slingblade, AA dch P'dale clown b. Hall's Hollywood.

I want $100.00 a peace for them. The eight months old are ready to start. I got too many and need too cut down. These pups are excellent pups. They have all shots and been wormed. The two month old has one shot and have been wormed so far. So if you are interested please call 417-543-3883. Thanks Joey Darlington. If want some
excellent outside pups that both daddy and momma are excellent coyote hounds. Never ran a deer.never had feet problems. I wished I could keep them all , but I can,t keep them all. Thanks.

Re: puppys for sale

For references on the Clayton's lenord male please call 417-543-5416 . Steve can tell you anything you want too know about these gyps daddy. Thanks Joey d.

Joey d (FLYING D Kennels ) Ava,Mo.
They are 8months old. They are gyps. They go back to hemphill's Turk, Bh little john, hemphill's happy II, hempill's classie,hemphill's Reva shane. That is the daddy side. The mother side is Clyde newton, terrebonne's Benji, teat's banjo,Butler's Smokey, strahan chief charger.

I have one loot male for sale he is 2 months old. Mc Millians loot x Fred's miss Jill L. Daddy's side is McMillans Simon, MSo CH Strkg. STICKMAN, McMillan 'S BABY BID. mother's side is woodpecker ridge. Slingblade, AA dch P'dale clown b. Hall's Hollywood.

I want $100.00 a peace for them. The eight months old are ready to start. I got too many and need too cut down. These pups are excellent pups. They have all shots and been wormed. The two month old has one shot and have been wormed so far. So if you are interested please call 417-543-3883. Thanks Joey Darlington. If want some
excellent outside pups that both daddy and momma are excellent coyote hounds. Never ran a deer.never had feet problems. I wished I could keep them all , but I can,t keep them all. Thanks.

I also forgot I have two loot gyps for sale ten months old for sale. They are started. Asking $100.00 for them. Thanks.

whats the bottom side to them joey

Pat
whats the bottom side to them joey

They are AA DCH P'dale CLOWN B. , CANOY,s RINGO, TJ'S SARAH, PINEDALE. GUS B. Boone's SOMEDAY. CANOY'S WHISKEY STILL.
that is the bottom side of the loot pups. That is bottom side of the momma to the loot pups. I hope that's fine wat you want.

whats the gyps name and number i can look it up

Fred's miss Jill L. Is her name. Why do y ou need her s.f.s.b. for. Thanks Joey d.

i keep all my mags then i can go back and look up peds on all dogs if i have the number that is all thanks for your time

all of the dogs you listed in her ped could be in her 5th generation.....seen it before!!!

I myself will look at the pedigree if i am getting pups out of it not on what a guy says

Ohh I see. Yea some of them was 1st. 2nd.and 3rd generation. I took a picture of the pedigree , but I can not uploaded. To the site. So here is here number - 195014. Sorry for inconvenience pat. I just have a hard time putting stuff on here like sfsb numbers on hounds. Its hard to trust anybody any more. I don't know you, so I will say , I apologize Too you sir. Thank you.

Mr.pat I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. I just been screwed and taken before. Its just hard giving info out. If you know what I mean. Mr. Pat if you would like too talk about the gyp. Please call 417-543-3883. Thank you Joey d. God bless.

WHAT IS SOMEONE GOING TO DO WITH A REG. NUMBER SERIOUS THEY POST THEM ON HERE ALL THE TIME

Guys I did not write that last post. So JOEY WHY DO YOU GOT MESS WITH ME. Why don't you use your real name.

Joey I bet someone will take that number and put it on a paint crogan gyp

Yea, funny ha ha!