3rd Place - 747 Kennels #4 590 points
4th Place - 747 Kennels #14 560 points
5th Place - Red Creek Kennel #11 495 points
6th Place - High Tech Kennels #3 485 points
7th Place - Chris Loper #45 455 points
8th Place - Chase Gregory #911 450 points
9th Place - Red Creek Kennel #22 405 points
10th Place - 747 Kennels #6 405 points

I would like to thank everyone for coming to the hunt. Had lots of running and fellowship with hunter's I have never met before. Congratulations to all that placed.

Island Creek is open Wed - Sun casting at 5AM and Monday's at 6AM. Closed Tuesday

Thanks so much,
G. Minor

Re: Island Creek Open Hunt

9TH PLACE IS WHITE STRIPE (TRIPLE J BLACK) X (MASON AND PARKER BLONDIE)CONGRATS TO ALL THAT PLACE

6th Mason's Red Rocket (Provost Thumper x Mason and Parker's Looney Tune) congratulations to everyone who placed

Congrat Jonathan Lil dog mustve been running pretty good oh yea that's Prevost to lol not Provost

1st place Silver Runs Star (Silver Runs Razor x Silver Runs Lil Red ) congrats to everyone that placed and thanks to Greg for putting on a great hunt.

Had a goodtime at the hunt congratulations to everybody that placed it was some dam good running,its one of the best pens i been in.

2nd Wilson's Shilyo (desotos red seventy) X (desotos sweet candy)

5th Ely's Ann (Strong liquor july tiger xEly's Snuggles)

Heard there was some outstanding running. Greg everyone is saying your doing an excellent job witht he pen. Sorry we couldn't make it. Congrats to everyone that placed.