Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's throwing fast pups in s georgia

Trying to find a dog In Georgia throwing extremely fast pups and 1 day dogs

Re: What's throwing fast pups in s georgia

coursons lee , south bryan myron,crews smoke stack, check puppy hunt results

Courson's Lee. Jarome Roe has Kidd's Hi Dollar if he throws anything like his littermate (Kidd's Gone Famous) they should be fast

All the above would probably be fine but ive said it before and dont mind putting my name on hear because I believe this to be true its not the stud dog its the female and the man training the puppies.This is only my opion and it could be wrong . J.J.

BCM'S SLICK AND BCM'S FAT BOY ARE THROWING VERY FAST CLASSY FIELD TRAIL HOUNDS. THERE HAS NOT BEEN MANY GYP'S BREED TO THEM YET BUT WE LIKE WHAT WE ARE SEEING. CONTACT CLUADE ROBERTSON 912-690-0755 BROOKLET GA. YOU WONT FIND MANY DOGS IN THIS AREA WITH ANY BETTER FIELD TRAIL RECORD'S IN PUPPY HUNTS, 1 DAYS, OR THREE DAYS.

Tic Toc I agree I believe it's 50% the gyp 25% the dog and 25% the way they are trained cause you can have the best bred pups there is and if they are not trained right they will not amount to much. Like behinds everybody has opinions and this is mine.

I might be wrong but I doubt any dog has won more calcutta money in the last 6 months than the dog of reddots off of fedex heard he won the 3hr 100$ hunt last week to. think fedex is still at reddots right now.

Reddot needs to get a number to the truck hunt and check his units gears..