​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scripture of the Day---Im working and doing this for the Lord!

Scripture of the Day

Hello everyone. Just want everyone here to know that I love posting scripture up here and most of all: working for the Lord. I post scripture up here so people can learn God's word, but most important, that someone may read something and get saved. Iv e noticed that there are less and less reading the scriptures ive been posting, which is excepted, as satan is working overtime, but my fellow Brothers and Sisters arent even commenting on the scripture, but guess what: the devil is a liar, and i will continue to post, because you never know when that one person might read and get saved. Thank You Lord.

1 Peter 5:8-----------Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless and help ALL on here

darrell langston
webster, fl
richloam knl

Re: Scripture of the Day---Im working and doing this for the Lord!

i have never replied to your post but you can believe one thing one of the views every day is mine. enjoy reading them and learning. thanks,james holden,la

ive been blessd to read ur commitment. dont stop and just remember God plus one is the majority

Your post is the first thing I look for to read when I get on here. Thank you for what you do and may God bless you for what you do to help spread his Word.

THANKS for posting scripture everyday Mr. Langston i for one enjoy them

I am like alot of others that never reply to your post, but I enjoy reading them. Thank you for taking a stand for the Lord. You are correct if only one gets saved through your post it is well worth your time!