​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Outside Field Trial Mill Creek Hunting Club 5-19-12

Mill Creek Hunting Club in Perry County MS will be hosting its 4th annual Outside hunt on May 19, 2012. Entry fee will be $35.00 per Dog and will run for 3 hours. The Coyotes and Fox will be fed up well at the cast site and the past 3 years there has been wall to wall running and Plenty of judges and Mr. Jerry Elliot,(aka Lucky) will be our Master of Hounds. There will also be plenty of food for everyone. We will be giving away 50% of the money after expenses along with nice trophies and Dog Feed for the top 10. Contact Rev. Shane Giadrosich for #'s @ 601-689-1053.
God Bless!

Re: Outside Field Trial Mill Creek Hunting Club 5-19-12

btt

Btt

BTT

Btt

Btt

How many numbers is out so far? who is going to be the one to win it? lets get it started boys.

BTT

btt

Not sure how many numbers are out yet, but I know a couple hounds that'll be running.. aught to be a jammed up hunt. I know it was last year.

Btt

BTT

BTT.

btt

Got some much needed rain Saturday Evening and another shower yesterday evening and the Coyotes and Fox have been well fed the last several weeks. All this should make for some good running. I believe there are around 80 numbers out, so if you are not coming, please call and turn your #'s in so someone else can get them. Also Mr. Wayne Byrd will be there early Saturday morning cooking Sausage and Redhots that will be ready prior to cast time. Hope to see everyone there Saturday Morning! God Bless!

I hate that I can't be there I know it will be a good hunt it always is. I wish everyone the best of luck. If I didn't have this reunion I would be there. Ya'll have a good one Bobby see you later bud.
PaPa joe

Sure going to miss you Papa Joe! It is shaping up to be a good one. There is going to be alot of Judges, and by the way, there will be no hunters judging. Going to be plenty of food and fellowship. We have a nice set of trophies for the top ten and 50% payback after expenses and we will also have dog feed to give to the top 15 and there will be club members to help gather all the dogs up after the hunt is over. Will Cast at Daylight or shortly after. Will meet up @ Rayford Clark's barn on Wingate Road between New Augusta and Richton to enter hounds and will leave there and go to the cast site! If anyone needs any #'s or to turn any in, call Rev. Shane Giadrosich @ 601-689-1053. Thanks in Advance for all your support! God Bless!

Who's bringing the heat? Who's it gonna be?

Depends on who is running.. you know you got to watch out for any mcswain that's going to put in cause they've always got that secret weapon somewhere lol ol preacher took it away last year so he could POP up with something again.. brad tally I imagine will be there and his hounds aren't anything to undermind.. Brian graham, porkchop.. the list goes on lol it's anybody's game

Yeah but this is not a puppy hunt!!!

So what's your prediction?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian don't you just love it.

1) jasse gatwood 2) Timmy bishears 3) preacher 4) Scott shows 5) Brian graham

well i'll say this after the beatin i took last weekend i'll be lucky jus to get one in the race. Yall better watch out for scott shows he aint bringin 5 for nothin

Gatwood im just donating ,but they are ready and as always that don't mean nothing

BTT

Got a little small shower here this evenimg. So it should make for some mighty fine running in the morning. hope to turn loose at daylight. Can't waiting hear a good race !