​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heath Howell

HEATH, WHAT WOULD I NEED SOFTWEAR WISE TO DOWNLOAD THE HUNT DATA AS FOR AS ENTRYS ,OWNERS ,HOUNDS NAME AND THE
FINAL RESULTS OF THE HUNTS , JUST LIKE THE TEXAS STATE that we just had. It would be nice if all these hunt that
are used by the leaderboard program are on the website for anyone to pull up and vew , at any time.
Thanks,Shelby

Re: Heath Howell

Shelby, the Masterfox program that figures the hunt results is written in Microsoft Access but for the most part the data that the Leaderboard uses is in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. You would need to see if the hunts themselves will send you the data or get an agreement from the Leaderboard committee to send you the results from Texas. It would be nice if we had all the hunt data available to us but right now we don't and probably won't get it any time soon. Talk to Hank Cranford to see if they can send you the Texas results as a spreadsheet or you might just end up having to enter it all yourself. If you only use 2-day and 3-day hunts I can't imagine there would ever be more than 10-12 in TX in one year so it won't be that bad doing it yourself. If you used a S&D based system like I used for Alabama then it could get bad.
Find someone who is familiar with the MO Governor's Cup and see how they do things. That might be the way to go.

Re: Heath Howell

The leaderboard doesn't have hunts downloaded to them. We rely on the hunt information posted on the message boards.