​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I got a Saltsman Dan x Fast Pace Gus breed up gyp in heat, what s the best male to breed her to?

Looking for some insight on what seem's to cross best with this line of dogs. The gyp is bwt bb and has really great speed. She's won and placed in a ton of one days and has hga'ed in 3days as well. Just looking for some advice on what Stud to go with. I'm located in South Carolina and she's due to be breed on Sunday. Thanks

Re: I got a Saltsman Dan x Fast Pace Gus breed up gyp in heat, what s the best male to breed her to?

will u sell her?

Re: I got a Saltsman Dan x Fast Pace Gus breed up gyp in heat, what s the best male to breed her to?

I would try Ch. Touchdown Spiderman, Two-Time Ch. Morris Redcloud. They are located in Timmonsville,SC. Spiderman pups have placed and hga in both one and three day hunts. Redcloud pups are placing in puppy hunts, one days , and three day hunt, with very limited breeding.

If it eats at my house and sleeps in a dog pen it can be bought!!!!!!!!!!

How bout ur number ?

BRivO.PD. (f)Ch. No Pitty Heater

CR's Thorn is where I would go. Chad Robinson owns him.He is a Magees Sticker dog

BLACKJACK'S THROWIN SOME NICE DOGS WAIT TILL THE CASKEYS RESULTS COME OUT FOR THIS WEEKEND. GOOD LUCK

Black Jack !!!!

If i were in SC area and was looking, I would look no further than Mighty Man and Jeff's Blackjack. If I could get them a little closer to La that is what I would breed my gyps to. Without a doubt they are two of the hottest things out there right now.

what is jeffs blackjack pedegree

PC's Andy would probably be a good one to go to he did produce last years HOY

She has been bred to Blackjack!!!!!!!