​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scripture of the Day

Scripture of the Day

Malachi 3:8-10------Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed Me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed Thee? In tithes and offerings.
(9) Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed Me, even this whole nation.
(10) Bring ye ALL the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove Me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, and there shall not be room enough to receive it.

The storehouse is the church, and God says if you dont pay your tithes you are a thief and a robber

darrell langston
webster, fl
richloam knl

Re: Scripture of the Day

Left out an Important Part, he said; he will rebuke the devourer. Thats what happens to most, tires blowout, dryer quits, dentist wants do root canal,sick alot, kid has a wreck, all these an more take your money. It pays to invest in God, he has never went BankRupt, his interest rate is 10000%, remember he said hundredfold he would repay.Banks .02% Cd 1.2%, inflation up 5% goin in hole everyday, Walstreet 10 to 12% went bankrupt twice,God says, prove me, that means try me. If things have not been goin well with you, try him.

Great Reminder Darrell!