​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy Hunt Results

I would like to thank all the hunters and judges that came to the hunt this morning. Young class-1st place with 675 pts. #9 Larry and Logan Ponder- 2nd place with 655 pts. #5 Ben Leedy - 3rd place with 525pts. #0 Walter Bolton - 4th place with 465 pts. #7 Ben Leedy - 5th place with 440 pts. #4 Tommy Bamburg.
Old Class - 1st place with 1090 pts. #91 Larry and Logan Ponder - 2nd place with 845 pts. #90 Larry and Logan Ponder - 3rd place with 565 pts. #96 Jimmy Teat - 4th place with 555 pts. #77 Ben Leedy - 5th place with 480 pts. #76 Jimmy Teat

Re: Puppy Hunt Results

#0 - Canerdays Tyson x Broadways Ug

#5-Murphys Lil Joe + Edminstons Cassie. #7-Ponders Santa + Goss's Maggie. #77-Ponders Santa + Ponders Billie Jean. Congrats to all that placed, had a good time mr David c y'all next time.

#4 was (BABY)Sam!s Ax-Man x Tonk!s Pearl.Had a good time as usual and thanks to David!s wife for the best cookies that I have ever had.Good to see you doing so well,GOD is good all the time.Best wishes for you and David.

Thomas how old is this puppy what is his wheping date. Congrats Ponder on your wins.

1st in young (ponders santa x goss's Maggie ll)
1&2 in old (Rodgers p-Joe x ponders Nikki)

Jeff Broadway,this is for you and you alone;the pup was whelped on 6-16-11,and is a female not a male off of my Pearl gyp,the only one that I kept out of that litter.If you have any question call me at 307-0042.

congrats larry on you're wins and everybody that placed

What is the breeding on Rodgers pjoe and Ponders Nikki ?

Btt

Jarod, roger's P-Joe is a fine July Hound , Ed's Smoking Joe X Tallent's Bell, grandpup of Chandler's Viper and Tallent's Husquvarna. Nikki is just some old walker gyp that Larry keeps around

Y'all check ya boots cause I think someone stepped in some July poopoo oh no that's just mr Rodney lol I thought I smelled a July man . No but mr Rodney is rite p-Joe is a great July dog all that a hunter wants n a hound and far as Nikki I won and placed this gyp in alot of hunts she was off of ponders Santa x canerdays tinker both hounds could do what u wanted for as long as u wanted and there pups can do the same

Congratulations Larry on your win.Let me know if you need anoher judge fo your hunt on the 21st.Thanks and good hunting.