​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July pups for sale west ga.

Litter of 8, 5 for sale 6 wks old first shot and wormed Pruitt's Nip (old eastern bred July) X Sweat's Tick (Western bred July), Should be tough and fast. $100./ea. 2 females and 3 males. call Rodney Sweat cell: 210-464-4010 or Ed Bacon 706-580-0311

Ed has a Long Haired eastern bred July that he would let somone have as a brood Matron if interested.

Re: July pups for sale west ga.

only two males left.

Hey Mr. Rodney, I`m interested in the long haired dog. Thanks, Cory

sure, cory give a call.

rodney, do you have any gaddy gyps over there

Yes, I have three

BTT

Nice Pups

Rodney the pups really look good,love those older white pups they really do impress me.ran with Tommy Tues,nite That red puppy you let him have going to make a good hound an I was really impressed with that good mouth.wish he was mine. Buddy

nice pups

Rodney the pups really look good,I sure do like the older white pups,went down an ran with Tommie tues nite,that red pup he got from you is making a good dog really impressed with mouth,I told tommie how much better he would be with my walkers but he dont belive me. see you soon Buddy

Re: nice pups

I always glad to help out a brother in need , That pup should do well for tommy,compliment those two white pups . He is officially a july man