8) Uno (Callahan's JR ex Michelle Campbell) Ryan Sauerhage

9) (unknown) Hoehner Boys Kennels

10) JR (Callahan's JR ex Michelle Campbell) Travis Rone

Older Class Pupps (33 entered)

1) M&S Salt ( Vaupel's Fed Ex ex Hot Foot Lucy) Fat & Outta Shape Kennels

2) Casper (unknown) Frank & Brian Smith

3) unknown Hoehner Boys Kennels

4) Fly (unknown) Frank & Brian Smith

5) M&S Muriel (Turner's High Country ex M&S Angel)
Fat & Outta Shape Kennels

6) unknown John Baker & Carl Stevens

7) Kincades Izzy (Schilling's Trooper ex Cheyenne Liquor) Steve Kincade

8) Ebony (Wilsons Punch ex Ebony) Mike Sibert

9) Kelly (Unknown) Randy Bullard

10) Foxy (unknown) Frank & Brian Smith

Re: Osmon Puppy Hunt Results 4-14-12

Congrates 3-bars-S !!

Congrats Travis, I am assuming Abby is the one I
called the Fast One. Thats 2 top fives in a row,
She be ready for a win before long. lol And they wont be 12 months old til may 27. It would be cool to keep records of their winnings untill thru there
puppy hunt age of 12-29, I hope they do well enough
for you to make your money back on them as puppys.
Anyway Gudluck and hope you enjoy Iknow I sure miss them. Shelby

CONGRATS TOO ALL

Congratulations Mike on your win and placing.I!m still holding Jesse!s paw and she still is not cooperating yet.Good luck and good hunting.

the hound that won 7th place in the older class is owned by Six Pack Kennels

Seem's like an awful lot of unknown's on the top ten's lists? What's up with that ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If you would like my pups reg # and all Post your name. I didn't have my paper book with me and couldn't recall her mammas name. 2nd place in young class is by Butler's Clown X Ken's Black Annie Welp Date is 6-5-11 any more questions Post your Name.

I would like to Thank everyone I had a great time and was made to feel wlecome by all Mr Carl for letting us use his barn to paint dogs(in the rain), giving us kennel space( Under roof), To Jason,Frank and everyone helping get dog gathred in a heck of a rain storm Thank You

Congrats to you again mike, nice set of pups, and to all the winners.

hey mike is that pup you call flame a mate to ours?

Mike is the Jesse gyp that I have the dam of the pup that won the hunt,if so she is Wiggins Creek Jesse#185370.(Crosby!s Rawhide x Miss Wheeler Hale)Congratulations on your win,call me about Jesse!!

3rd in older class is out of hoehners bold ruler and hoehners kitty. 9th in younger class is out of burns rebel and hoehners dotty

Seems a little funny that frank smiths raises all his pups but can't put down what they are out of that means to me they must be older then they should be image that An he didn't win the hunt must not have had has judge there !

@Shelby... Abby is the other gyp, the "fast one" hasnt really been performing like Abby since she was brought here. If you miss them im sure Travis wouldnt have a very difficult time parting with the "fast one" if you are interested?...

Yes Jason she is a mate to yours and Ty's.

Thanks BJ

Thomas I will give you a call this AM

7th in young class Scotty Bishop X Ellis' Poison whelped 8-16-11. 9th in old class Hammerin Down Ace x Hammerin Down Cappi whelped jan.2011.

BTT

8th place dam in older class should be Killam Hills Ebony and congrad's Mike this makes a couple of hunt's you have placed her in if I am not mistaken.

Thanks Scott thats her.She has got my name called 5 or 6 times and she is such a nice little gyp to be around lots of sents Haha

Boss Man, put your real name up. If your wondering about his pups why don't you call him I'm sure he will be more than happy to tell you. Next time we have a hunt why don't you show your Boss Man face and try to run with him. If you were a true hunter you could have congratulated the winners without trying to trash another man's name. You call me before you stick something up like this and we will discuss it 618-839-3873. Finally, congratulations to Mike Sibert and Mike St Ledger on their winning pups and to all the others that placed. The Osmon appreciates everyone who attended and supported our hunt.