​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
anyone have a good deer dog i would be proud to own for sale?

i live near baton rouge so a reasonable driving distance would be good. i would like a dog that can run by itself. it doesent have to be super fast just relentless. a trial would be good i would like to see the dog run. thanks

Re: anyone have a good deer dog i would be proud to own for sale?

I have a very nice deer dog I will sale give me a call 601 641 1469 I will tell u the good and bad about him I live in Seminary Ms its about 3 and a half hours from you

got one 5yr old male black and tan good dog also have two 3 month old pups out of him and a night light ***** if interested 228 8612292 located in biloxi

I have a heck of a deer dog black and tan with white tips and white feet he has two voices high squill and a chop I have only seen him run one young deer but the rest have been bucks anf ge runs until you catch him or until he cant run anymore he is about 2 years and 8 months old he would make you proud call me 601 319 1421

I have a gyp and a couple of males. You can watch them run outside after turkey season. Located central louisiana. These are very good dogs that will jump and run their own game. 318-588-2320.

got 5 beagles that can roll, real good on deer. Selling cheap!! If u want beagles

We have four deer hounds for sale. One will take a track from the road. If you would like more info call 228-669-4450 or 228-669-5740 located in south Missisippi.

Have 3 excellant deer dogs for sale and will be running them this week if you would like to come see them run. Call 662-292-0694