​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for

Anyone with young field trial ready hounds or any strong looking pups? That they are wanting to get shed of

Re: Looking for

March male for sale out of High Ridge Matt X High Ridge Lil Gray. This dog is rock hard in shape and ready for derby or three day hunts! $400.00 Call
Lamar 904-219-6388
Brandon 904-322-1275
Josh 904-322-1275

Baldwin Bay Kennels

Matt is off of Canebrake Dan Wuerfal X High Ridge Shake n Bake Ch Cards Sid, Ch Sheridan Nighttrain,. LIL GRAY IS Willow Oak Jumper X Cj's Pumpkin,Ch Shells Levi, Candy's Ringo!! This dog is going to make someone a fine Derby or Three day dog! We have way to many puppies, and more on the way

I have 3 littermates 8mons old that won 1st,5th,and 8th two weeks ago and 2nd and 3rd today at championship missed 1st by 5 points 300$ each also 3 derby age that are hard and ready for a hunt.Was planning on takeing them to Mo Open the 25th. 660 367 3578

Ray where r u located

NW Missouri

Thank u for the reply but a little far for me I'm located in northwest Florida

Nice females for sale.

I have two good young female hounds for sale. Both hounds are black and tan. One of these hounds is off of CB's Big Red and Powell's Fly she was born on 5-15-2011. The other hound is out of GS Dash for Cash and Hogues Josh female and she was also born in May of 2011. These female hounds are very good young dogs and have placed in trials for me. I need to thin back on dogs and these are the oldest pups that I have. These hounds can get on the front. Thanks for looking. My contact is 1-601-549-6466. Another reference on these dogs would be Benny Walley and his contact is 1-601-735-8808. Price on these dogs will be $275.00 a peace or $500.00 for the pair.

Re: Nice females for sale.

Matt give me call!!

904-219-6388