​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PUP SHOOT OUT !

Well the first pup hunt is over and the next one is this Sat. Who is the Man and dog to beat?

Re: PUP SHOOT OUT !

It will be Burnt Butt Toby on Top!!

My guess I think you hit your head, I don't have nothing staying home to chase the turkeys around!!!!!

Toby, Is this hunt at Big Valley this Saturday, the 21st?

Ya the hunt is this Sat. day after tomorrow. Last one there two weeks ago there was awesome running with a pretty good group of pups. You going to try and go?

Would like to... one of my pups I ran at Kelly's is bad sick with cough and won't even eat... Red gyp hasn't taken it..Yet....What is entry and what time will cast be... Takes me a while to get there.....

Coach, The entry is $20. Breakfast I think starts at 6:00 and Cast at 7:00. Later Matt

Thanks Matt... Who would a man contact to get numbers?

Allen Kearbey 573-300-9002

Matt how many hours do they run and is it speed only?

Bennie, They run 3 hours and yes speed and drive only. Later Matt

Don't worry Toby your not the only one that's chickened out Chuck Kendrick isn't running anything earthier he is scared too!!!!!!

Thanks Matt.... May try to make it if my other pup doesn't get sick too.....

Well Mr ! or is it Mrs. ! I run a few of my dogs in the last pup hunt 2 weeks ago to give them some experance and the results was pretty good . So if you think I'm scared you are wrong ! I wasn't going to run anything but just for you I will have one there to participate so get your name and bring it with you I would like to see you!!!!!! Happy Hunting!

Chuck could you send me your email address? Thanks