​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nice young Big Thunder grandpups for sale 1/4 July 3/4 Walker

Three littermates, two dogs one gyp, born 11-12-2010. Good looking, run great, easy to handle. Out of Stanaland's Hank, and he is out of Big Thunder and Ellie Mae, and their dam is Stanaland's Jessie. Jessie is from all of my old bloodlines, she has Cliborne's Rock, Alice Legrand, Ch. Stickman, Canoy's Ringo, Sharky's Bronson, two crosses of Cher-Kee Streak, Waco's Big Spike, Black Lightning Guinea and much more. These are nice hounds, just the right size and age, 250 each or all three for 700. One dog is red, white and brindle, blanket back, and the other dog is solid tan, and the gyp is red,tan, and white blanketback. Contact Don Stanaland, 903-731-3443, donstanaland@yahoo.com

Re: Nice young Big Thunder grandpups for sale 1/4 July 3/4 Walker

BTT

Gyp is sold, will take 450 for the two dogs together or 250 each, they are big good looking leggy good running young hounds.

I called their litter enrollment in today, you can see the pedigree's on their sire and dam in the Horn, Hank's reg number is 216315 and their dam Jessie is 216318.

OK guys, I went hunting last night, carried my truck and trailer loaded and still left 7 at home. Got too many, here's your deal of the day 150 each or 250 for the pair. These are not culls, they run good, still got it all ahead of them, bred right, healthy, good looking and easy to handle. Just average mouths is the only reason I picked these to sell. 903-731-3443, Frankston, Tx, 100 miles west of Shreveport, La, 25 miles south of Tyler, Tx.

BTT