​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Trout Gang aka Valentine, Rush, Bates, & the Hines twins !!!!

Rumor is the lil gang has gathered tonight to bask in the ol ball coach's victory in Oklahoma last week. Some in the crew have been under sucide watch after the Louisiana state hunt last week didn't turn out like they thought for them fast units he's been claiming he owned for the last yr hint hint Brandon Rush, His Step- Daddy ol David Bates didn't fair to much better as his nascar [ Daytona] blew her tread & ran out of gas.But the Hines Twins did get out of the clapping section finally.My insider tells me the gang is practicing in the morning for a upcoming puppy hunt next month in the big town of Pollock, so they can beat the Pollock Playboy on his home turf !!!!!

Re: The Trout Gang aka Valentine, Rush, Bates, & the Hines twins !!!!

that is to funny

The playboy has to win its in his back yard !!!

I HEARD THE PLAYBOY HAS BEEN SPOTTED AT MUDFEST RIDING AROUND WITH A SHOWER CAP ON HIS HEAD TO KEEP THE MUD OUT HIS HAIR

trent, your little buddy has been very quiet since that thrashing at the la. state. that might cause him to hang it up. after the first day at the la. state, he and his dogs were not moveing very well but rodney did have some good cook turkey meat on pit on monday night. after all these years of getting thrase by willie and floyd it look like he would try another breed of dogs. i understand he will get old popcorn bred and give you a pair since she was better than dee. lh

LEROY I'LL GIVE BRANDON RUSH CREDIT HE SHOWS UP TO A HUNT UNLIKE YOU, YOU JUST TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU GOT LEAVE THAT FIRE BARRELL EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE AND YOU'LL GET RID OF ALL THEM OPOSSUME TROTTERS YOUR FEEDING AS FOR HOLLINGSWORTH I BELEIVE HE RUN OUT HOUNDS TO BUY SINCE PHILIP NEWELL HAS GONE OUT OF THE BUSINESS BUT OL PHILIP LAUGHED ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK !!!!!!

all i got to say is come to jena on a tuesday night and we will see who has something that will get in a race. i am not talking about road runners for three hours. i do not field trial much and unlike brandon i got sense enough to know there is a different in a good pleasure hound compared to a good field trial hound. i plan on being at jena tuesday night week so put your money where your mouth is and show up. also post your name. i made the statement to trent because brandon call me out after he projected himself a winner last week. as far as trent buying hounds, he has that right. i see where a number of field trial hunters purchase hounds such as paul west, david bates, donnie valentine and the list goes on and there is nothing wrong with that. they see a good field trial hound and get it. it appears you do not know what a good hound is therefore you want to knock trent. he work for his money and can spend it like he choose, and if newell sell him a good dog than that is his good fortune. come to jena for a 8 hrs. plus race but i doubt if you know what that is. lh

Well well LH, dont get ur blood pressure up so soon, no I didnt win the derby cause my hounds were busy baying fresh sausage. Didnt win the money or feed but like fishing, had the biggest catch (400 plus sow). But when I catch u on tues nite I'll bring ur medicine, its cold as a mountain stream in the evening and the only shot u'll need is an ounce glass of OL Jim there BUDDY.No syringes needed for this shot. But for my so called step-daddy its not Mr Bates, its the master of feild trials Willy Mac Hines. He's planning on winning me a new truck next spring. Thanks, I'll be in touch..

**** I didn't think Brandon new how to turn on a computer, much less reply on here, But I thought you two were gonna have a lil plowcleaning against each other to settle who got the best, hell I'll supply the pen & judge's. And to the Undertaker if your azz would get your name called out sometime maybe I'd come buy from you but I look at the result's all the time don't see ya there keep running them pumpkin rollers !!!!!!!!!