​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOUISIANA STATE HUNT

I would like to know why the officers of some hunts does not have the courtesy to post the results of a hunt they put on. They do not have a problem with trying to get hunters to come to their hunt but for some odd reason they don't like to post the results after they have took in all money they can and they wonder why some other hunters don't go to their hunts. It all boils down to the lack of respect for their fellow hunters.

Re: LOUISIANA STATE HUNT

paul won

Jimbo Carter- I am the one that post the results for the hunt. I was at the truck hunt in Oklahoma the same time the state hunt was going on. Got back from there late Saturday night....took numbers off of 10 dogs on Sunday,tended to 70 other dogs,several horses,my 3yr old,and my husband Paul. He had back surgery this past Wednesday. Came home from the hospital on Thursday....so need less to stay I have been pretty stretched out. I am working on the results today thank you.....If you have any other questions or rude comments you would like to make you can all ME at 615 406 6131. Thank you Morgan West

Call her Bimbo I dare you.

Maybe a bit of an over reaction mr jimbo.

Hmm Jimbo, looks like you the one left wearing the dress!