​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kennel cough

I got four dog coughing alot may be kennel Cough. what is the best medicine to give them.Thanks

Re: Kennel cough

Squirt a cc of tylan 50 down each dogs throat. that should fix you up.

2cc of la 200 down there throat. Then take and put about 20 cc in the there water bucket.. two days should be gone.. it worked for me couple weeks ago... Let-em-stretch

3cc of dawn dish soap shoot it down ther throat it works!

LA-200 3 cc's down the throat 5 days in a row. dogs or pups may stop coughing in a couple of days but keep giving it as with any antibiotic!!! will work if its kennel cough!!! God bless and happy hunting/running!!!

Dj if you want to rid this problem forget the dishes and 200 crap you need fish sulfa forte 1 pill in there drinking water for 3 days.get it at jeffers or revival animal health cheaper than 200 for shure.need anymore info on it give me a jingle 309 712 4579

I use the three ccs of LA-200 with Sulmet in the water as well.Clean fresh water with the sulmet should should be kept in front of puppies at all times is what I use for my pups.Good luck and good hunting.

VACCINE UP THE SNOOT @ 3 MONTHS HAVENT HAD IT SINCE I STARTED VACCIN FOR IT

Thanks found some la 200 today.Will try to get the other products later for future use.I use the sumet all the time its a good product for pups an grown dogs.Havent had kennel cough in several years didnt know what was good for it.Again thanks