​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ogeechee River 3 Day Results

Thanks to all who attened our hunt. Other than some computer problems we had, it was a great hunt. The running was outstanding,taking 740pts S&d to get in the top 10 and 940 to win it. Thanks to the United Fox Pen for all their hard work in getting this pen right. This pen is as good as it gets. Now for the results.

Ogeechee River Results 2012 3 Day

Ogeechee River Foxhunters Association
April 18-22 2012
321 total entries
167 All Age
154 Derbys

Derby Results
1st #55 Top Dawgs Spice (Top Dawgs & Tookeydoos Coonie X ND Diamond) Top Dawg Kennels New Zion SC
2nd #94 Honeycreek Anna (Hendrix Timothy & V111 Ball's Tar Baby) Fat & Outta Shape Kennels GA/IL
3rd #61 Honey Creek Pocono (Ch Vaupels Fedex & Honey Creek Louann) Fat & Outta Shape Kennels GA/IL
4th #67 Hoppers Poco (BCM's Fat Boy & Hoppers Star) Hoppers Kennels Brooklet Ga
5th #95 Honey Creek Hotwire (Shiloh's Ranger & Shiloh's Dixie) Fat & Outta Shape Kennels) GA/IL
6th #46 Nelson's Tap Out (Top Dawgs Connie & C & M Harley) Leebo's Carolina Kennels New Zion SC
7th #14 Lil Clyo Lit B (Hendrix Timothy & Hendrix Betty) Lil Clyo Kennels Clyo Ga
8th #6 Hicks Florida Boy (Malphus Cookie & Get A Head Easy Loving) Hick's & Robinson Kennels Rock Hill & Timmonsville SC
9th #63 Dyno's Trixie (McGovern's Sarge & Boyle's Gabby) Danny Anderson Screven Ga
10th #911 BCM's Sandy (C.J. Moody's Mr. T & C.J. Moody's Red Bug) BCM's Kennels Pembroke Ga
Derby Combination #67 Hopper's Poco Hoppers Kennels

All Age Results
1st #774 Tookeydoo's Mugsy (Osman's Goose & Bailey's Jessica) Tookeydoo's Kennels SC.
2nd #520 Prescott's Leona J (O'Bryans K Barr & O'Bryans Rosebud) Jack Prescott St. Marys Ga.
3rd #720 Ben's Aceie (Hammerin Down Ace & Southeast Teats Red) There They Are Again Swainsboro Ga.
4th #512 Marty's Macey (Hammerin Down Ace & Burnells Duce) Marty Nease Brooklet Ga.
5th #442 Parker's Marlie (Leon's Ziplock & not given) Brad M Manis & Corey West Lancaster SC.
6th #750 Newberry's Dave (Gunstock Casper & Hines One Eyed Mary) J&E&J Kennels Guyton Ga.
7th #391 Fatdaddy's Pretty Girl (Southeast Maverick & Fatdaddy's Hilda) Sandy Mill Kennels Cades SC.
8th #401 Edenfield's Gena (Burgess' Tonto & Pinedale Black Pearl B) SmackDown Kennels Jesup Ga.
9th #504 McElveens Hatchet (Pat's Bay's Zipper & Pat's Bay's Susane) Pomac Kennels Barrineau SC.
10th #606 Schrupp's Sugar (Goode's Zook & Schrupp's Sunrise) Howard Schrupp Flora Home FL.
All Age Combination #441 Chad's Pony Hick's & Robinson Kennels
154 Derbys entered 141 finished
167 All Age enterted 120 finished

Re: Ogeechee River 3 Day Results

MR. BOBBY WILL YOU PLEASE POST THE BEST MOUTH AND CLASSEST HOUND SO THE POINTS WILL COUNT FOR HOUND AND KENNEL OF THE YEAR THANKS.

SC went on a business trip and that is what it was

Tommy I didn't have that info with me today. But I will get it posted as soon as I can get the info from Kathleen.
God Bless
Bobby

Just a few comments about the 2012 Ogeechee. I know we had some problems with our new computor, but other than that I thought this was a great hunt. I cant say enough about the hunters, the hounds, and the pen. And what a fine group of hard working Judges we had. They worked extremely hard, and the scoreboard reflected it. Once again THANK YOU Judges for all you did. Somehow over the last few years the Ogeechee has turned into a Georgia, South Carolina rivalry. This year it was a clean sweep for the SC crew. What a great bunch of hunters. They brought as fine a group of hounds as you will see anywhere. All I can say is wait till next year. LoL!! Also I would like to thank Bub Moody, Wes Mincey, and Ben Thompson for having the United Fox Pen in excellent shape. The running just could not have been any better. Thanks to all who helped when we needed it, and to all who donated to our Raffle. I would like to personally thank Bobby Smith for all the behind the scene work you did. It was very much appreciated. I'm already looking forward to next year and bringing the title back to Georgia, where it belongs.
God Bless
Bobby

I think South Carolina will keep the trophy for a while

Dam of 5th place Derby HGA should be Donnie Bell G.

The Ogeechee River 3 Day
April 18-21 2012
United Fox Pen
Swainsboro Ga.
Advertised in the March 2012 Hunters Horn, pg 23
Advertised in the March 2012 Chase, pg 21

Derby
Classiest Hound #211 BCM Christy, BCM Kennels Pembroke Ga.
Best Mouth #25 Funtime Blaze, Joe Lewis Dinwiddie Va.

All Age
Classiest Hound #444 Lebo's Lattimore, Lebo's Carolina Kennels New Zion SC.
Best Mouth #441 Chad's Pony, Hick's and Robinson Kennels Rock Hill and Timmonsville SC.

Sire of 6th Derby HGA should be Top Dawgs Coonie