​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Catch cords

Where can I find the thick cords for catch cords its like weedeater string but thicker

Re: Catch cords

Tri tronics makes the best one i have ever seen

We use a heavy weedeater line and make our own don't get the square line it will cut the mess out of you

Agri Supply Company has .170 diameter smooth lime green cord. It's really good. It comes in a 300' or 400' roll for $27.

So it cost you 27 dollars to catch one of your hounds Priest. As fast as your hounds are I am sure 400ft of cord dragging behind them keeps the cover clear cut!!!

That's comedy right there

Tator by the time I start to catch up the line has shortened from 400 ft to 25 ft. That chain link around the pens is rough on it

Priest no wonder they banned pen running with your hounds causing so much destruction!!!! Maybe you should run them with long chains to slow them down and make it easier on your wallet!!!!!! Just don't park your truck to close if they get wond up they might cut your truck into like optimus prime with his sword!!!!!

Billy said that the chain link around the fence is rough on weedeater cord. Thats because them daisies of his can only stay in the road trying to cut off mine!

Mr. Exploded Tator Biscuit with sour cream I'll try the chain next time out that might help.I better run them after a good rain though, its hard enough not to set the woods on fire with just the dogs, now I'm going to have sparks coming off them chains.

Carl you got that wrong my dogs have qiut covering your hounds, yours so far behind they might as well be babbling

Chris, I make and sell them in lots of 3 for $10.50 that includes mailing cost. You will get Two(2)14 ft and One(1)20 ft Catch cords.(Other lengths available on request @ additional charge).The are made from 0.165 Diameter Waxed Material and slips onto the Collar;no snaps to wear out. They are fully assembled and ready to use. If you,or others,are interested let me know. I ship them the same day as I receive payment and I recommend doing the Walmart to Walmart Money exchange as it is faster. Thanks!!

Priest just buy you some heat protection shields while your out shopping for cord/chains! Turn the shields inside out and cover your hounds, that should take care of all the problems!!!