​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nice young gyp for sale!

I have a fine made red gyp off of Hixon's Black Bozo x Hixon's Crazy. She was whelped 7-15-11. I will take 400$ for the gyp. If interested you can reach me at 479-637-6784

Re:

littermate to the 2nd place hound in the young at lacy

Re: Re:

Hey Chad. Will she be as good as your July gyp you ran at Mena and up here??

Good to hear from ya coach. Its hard to compare the two gyps just because of the age difference. I did not have the july gyp when she was as young as this bozo gyp. The little bozo gyp doesnt have the record that the july gyp does but i feel like she has the potential........ How are your swiffer pups doin?

I figured anything you had would have already done something or had potential... Just from seeing what you like... I only have one of the Swiffer pups now... Little red gyp... She has done great... She won at Kelly Bishops last hunt. Has placed 1st or 2nd in last 4 hunts.. Have a male pup out of Teddy's ole dog and Bob Rea's Bird gyp that has also finished 1 or 2 in last 4 hunts... I've been lucky... Don't think I have ever had that before where I placed 1 and 2 in 4 in a row.... My Swiffer gyp will be too old for puppy hunts May 1....

Post your cell number so i can get in touch with ya. i got a new phone a few months ago and lost several of my contacts.

870 416 5667 Coach Mc

Gyp is sold.