MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TO ABC TV ABOUT ''THE PRACTICE''

Jim Neugent A Coach In Mena, ARK
Writes To ABC Network
Jim Writes:

My name is Jim Neugent. I wrote to ABC (on-line) concerning a program called 'THE PRACTICE.' In last nights episode, one of the lawyer's mothers decided she is gay and wanted her son to go to court and help her get a marriage license so she could marry her 'partner.' I sent the following letter to ABC yesterday and really did not expect a reply, but I did get one.

My original message was:

ABC is obsessed with the subject of homosexuality. I will no longer watch any of your attempts to convince the world that homosexuality is OK. ' THE PRACTICE' can be a fairly good show, but last night's program was so typical of your agenda. You picked the 'dufus' of the office to be the one who was against the idea of his mother being gay, and made him look like a whiner because he had convictions. This type of mentality calls people like me a 'gay basher.'

Read the first chapter of Romans (that's in the Bible); and see what the apostle Paul had to say about it..... He, God and Jesus were all 'gay bashers'. What if she'd fallen in love with her cocker spaniel? Is that an alternative life style? (By the way, the Bible speaks against that, too.)
--Jim Neugent

Here is ABC's reply from the ABC on-line webmaster:

How about getting your nose out of the Bible (which is ONLY a book of stories compiled by MANY different writers hundreds of years ago) and read the declaration of independence (what our nation is built on), where it says 'All Men are Created equal,' and try treating them that way for a change!

Or better yet, try thinking for yourself and stop using an archaic book of stories as your lame crutch for your existence. You are in the minority in this country, and your boycott will not affect us at ABC or our freedom of statement.

Jim Nugent's second response to ABC:

Thanks for your reply. From your harsh reply, evidently I hit a nerve. I will share it with all with whom I come in contact. Hopefully, the Arkansas Democrat Newspaper will include it in one of their columns and I will be praying for you.

- -Jim Neugent- -

Note: Wouldn't Satan just love it if people stopped using the Bible for a crutch?
Please resend this to everyone in your mailbox.

Jim Neugent

I wonder if the person from ABC considered how many people would eventually read this e-mail!

Please, if you are a Christian, pass this on to others so they may be aware.
WE NEED TO SAVE WHAT WE HAVE LEFT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Re: TO ABC TV ABOUT ''THE PRACTICE''

The government should not be in the marriage business at all. Let the churches or private social organizations handle it.

But, if the government does insist on providing special status for two people who want to be considered a partnership (like a corporation) then any two people ought to be able to form that partnership.

All I can say is God said it is an abomination, meaning that it's wrong.. So being He says it's wrong who is ANYBODY to say it is right? The Bible is not just a book, it is the word of God from cover to cover regardless of how long ago it was written the words do not, and better not change.. It is our guideline as to how we are supposed to live and so much more, and anybody that chooses otherwise will have to answer for that on judgement day. You're right tho man all we can do is pray for them..

amen

Heath, you're right on target. I do not believe and gay marriage. I believe the bible says its wrong, so its wrong. That is a relegious belief. I do believe in seperation of church and state. Marriage is a relegious institution joinging a man and an woman. Therefor the government has no place getting involved in relegion. Marriage and who can marry should be decidided by the church. Now, that being said the government shoud sanction legal unions of two people. Its not the govt's business who marries who.

It REALLY is simple...THE BIBLE says Adam and Eve,NOT Adam and Steve!!!

Thanks for sharing this story with all of us.

What the ABC folks felt to realize is this great country call America, was founded on the 1611 King James Bible, and has been one of the greatest countries in the world, but I also read what happens to a nation when it forgets GOD!

Lord have mercy on us.

And thank you sir for standing up for what is right.

The first insitution God ever set up even before he set up the Church was the family, in the Garden of Eden, and it was between one man and one woman, and they are to become one flesh. Adam even said, this is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh.

I have only been married to my lovely wife 12 years, but as the days go by I understand more and more how she is bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh and I love HER more today than I did when I said I DO!

Marriage between a woman and a man is God's way, the only right way, and the only way men and women can both be happy is to be joined together by the God of Heaven.

So today I one more time want to Thank my Lord for given my one LACEY P. BLakeley to be my wife.

Lord have mercy on our Great Nation for she has surely backslide into some EVIL ways and the some of the MOST ungodly people in history are now running our country.

True Grit,
Jonathan

I wish everybody in the great country we call the USA could read this and hear about it. But I feel that we may already be to far gone in this country as a whole. I mean look who we have as a president and these wonderful news organizations want report on him screwing up, just the good. And I'm not talking about his race I'm talking about the things he has done while he has been president. The SAD thing is he probably is going to win. I hope we can turn it around and yes I'm waiting on my phone call from the secret service and the FBI. What a wonderful country my kid deserves better then this.