​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White Stud Dogs

Take a look at these 3 dogs. They are producing good pups that start easy, good mouths, good noses, and run a track right. Pups off these dogs are placing in puppy hunts, S/D hunts and 3 day. They are fast track running hounds that you don't catch running roads. They can get on there game in a hurry and run it right. Will have pups off proven females off these 3 soon. Females bred--Rainman x Frazier Bros. Sandy, Rainman x Goss's Maggie ll, Snowman x Mare Branch Dipstick, Henderson's Squirrel x Colvin's Lottie. Females to be bred--D.P.'s Tiny Pritchard, Hank's Honey Dew,Colvin's Cheetah, Colvin's Misty, Gunstock Crybaby, Henderson's Bendi,Henderson's Ada Rose, Colvin's Brandy, Colvin's Pin Back, and Colvin's Scat. Stud Fee on all 3 $150 and we will be booking pups off these dogs. Take a look at my web site for pictures and breeding of all 3. Thanks to Jeremy Cotton, Stewart Baxley, and Johnnie Henderson.

Re: White Stud Dogs

Take a look at these pedigrees on crosses we will be booking puppies out of. We are looking for some nice pups out of these crosses on some fine females that we have bred. 1st litter is due 5-5-02. For more info on pups or stud dogs contact me at 318-245-0998.

Photobucket

Photobucket

scan0005

Photobucket

Thanks to JF and RW Henderson we have added
S.Ms. F&D Ch. Henderson's Mary to our breeding program. She is off-- Lofton's Jeremiah x Henderson's Reba. We will be crossing her on Ch. Gunstock Snowman soon. Good luck at the St. Judes hunt and again thanks for all of your help.

mr colvin i would like to have a pup off that cross

Rainman dogs placing 2012

Sunshine St.--8th-HGA
St.Jude Run For Kids--3rd-S/D--6th-HGA
LSA Outside--3rd
OTE Open S/D--10th
Little Sugar Creek Puppy Hunt--2nd

Henderson's Cat Squirrel dogs placing 2012

Santa Rosa--9th Derby
Southern Illinois--8th HGA

Snowman pups-- Fixing to start putting some in hunts out of oldest litters.

More Females Bred

Ch. Gunstock Snowman x D.P.'s Tiny Pritchard (July)
Ch. Gunstock Snowman x Mare Branch Dipstick -(June) (D&S Gambler)
Henderson's Squirrel x Colvin's Mandy-(July)(J's Tin Top)
Henderson's Squirrel x Martin's Muff-(July) (Terrebonne's Benji)
Henderson's Squirrel x Gunstock Crybaby-(July)(mate to Snowman)
Henderson's Squirrel x Colvin's Misty-(July)(Stickman)
Henderson's Squirrel x Colvin's Lottie-(pups 3 wks. old)(Casper)
Cotton's Rainman x Goss's Maggie ll-(pups 1 wk old)(Lakehill Rusty)

Hey Mr colvin looks like you going to have a house full soon iam maybe looking for some good fast little ones here soon got some just started looking good have to see what they got before get some more but i will be thinking about yall.call me one day we can talk price for which pups or post numb an i will call you.Happy Hunting 850 982 8493 cell.

Mr. Penton good to hear from you. Will give you a call soon, what is the best time to call. Love to talk dogs.

Is the Maggie b***h yours and do you plan on breeding her to Cat Squirrel?

Towerdog, Maggie ll belongs to Casey Goss. I don't know what he will be breeding her to next but Casey has the Wheel Of Fortune dog that he is breeding to. She is a very good producer. She is a mate to Burn's Cannon which is the sire of Cat Squirrel and a mate to Blalock's King. All very good producers.

Mr. Colvin what is your phone number?

I was curious because I really like the Duff's Warrior breeding and I like to get as much of that as I can in a pedigree.

Doug 318-245-0998

Towerdog we have several females that goes back to Duff's Warrior that we plan to breed to these dogs later on.