​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big boy and bubba wall invitation

Big boy and bubba wall invitational hunt.
All specters will be aloud to attend to show your support bubba wall and big boy.
There will be a two dog limit they will run 3 hours and agree on pen to hold the hunt. The pen location and date of hunt will be posted at a later notice

Re: Big boy and bubba wall invitation

Big boy drug bubbas dogs around today.

Foreal? Dang so you think big boy gonna have the heat?

POKE AN DOPE HAS SUCKED THE GOODNESS OUT OF RIZZO AND MILINDA IS SOON TO FOLLOW SO MY MONEY IS GOING ON BIG BOY HE IS A BETTER HOUNDSMAN ANYWAY HE CAN TAKE A CULL AND WIN POKE AN DOPE HAS NEVER DONE THAT

Dang sounds like a HEAD to HEAD challenge!! LMFAO

SOME PEOPLE HAVE WAAAAY TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS!!!

FROM WHAT I SAW SAT RIZZO AND MELINDA ARE FINE MELINDA AND RIZZO HAD DOGS STRUNG OUT BY 75 YARDS LOOKING AT GAME THEY WERE TOURING THE PEN NOT GOING IN SMALL CIRCLES BUT THATS FIELD TRIALING

If they was touring the pen they'd a won the hunt cause all judges would've had them high . Heard they couldn't get on the front if you dumped them in front of a race y'all better get big boy back or y'all won't never win another one

Go look at his pens for yourself you will see a pen knee deep full of dog crap and dogs full of fleas

Big boy feeds dogs on a starvation plan!! He is to lazy to feed and tend to dogs; he only won at Chads because they buddies and he gave Chad the tables(had to get paid somehow)!!!!

sounds like a bunch of jealous people on here!man,man, all these crybabies with no names.i've never been to big boys pens but i've seen his dogs,didnt look like they were starving to me.

Congratulations on your win Big boy & mr Sibley ...y'all earned it.

Job will done big boy y'all earned it with hard work.Every body knows who is puting down on you. Poke hope find a new hobby .I got idea for nute and bubba give Andy and Jordan a pink slip.

congradulations

Big boy way to go hard work pays off.be nice to poke and joke.

Just keep building and donating tables!!!