cast at daylight
call Ronnie Dickerson for # 985-515-5459

Re: 2 class Puppy Hunt May 19th Gopher Hill's foxpen

BTT

Leroy I can not get ahold of Ronnie

give me a phone on how to reach you and i will get him to call you.

close!!!!!!!!

Is the hunt going to run in the small pen or the big pen

hunter, i will most probably run in small pen. i put 4 more coy. in small pen 3 weeks ago. it also does not require as many judges. lh

hunter, i just talk to ronnie. we will have hunt in big pen. ronnie feel game in small pen is not ready for the hunt. lh

Thanks

younger class-top ten. 1. hound 17 was sadler goldie own by greg king and score 535 pts.. 2. hound 14 was primo and own by wayne stalby -score 410 pts.. 3. hound 10 was lucky own by 747 knls and score 360 pts. 4. hound 1 was king honky cat own by greg king and score 355 pts, 5.hound 5 was peyton decon own by hunter joiner and score 345. 6.hound 3 was big boy and score 345 and own by will magee. 7. hound 20 was king dillion own by greg king and score 340. 8. hound 15 was king larry own by greg king and score 280 pts. 9. hound 8 was twister own by 747 knls score 280 pts. 10. hound 11 was julie own by mike ingram and score 185 pts. . we ran in the big pen and had 3 hrs of good running. thanks to everyone who came to the hunt.

older class-1. hound 71 own by haskill spires and billy melvin score 475 pts.. 2.hound 72 own by747 knls. and score 425 pts.. 3. hound 70 own by billy melvin and score 380 pts. 4. hound 51 own by billy melvin and sonny and angie lovett score 345 pts. 5. hound 50 own by sonny and angie lovett score 320 pts. 6. hound 69 own by hunter and peyton joiner score 310 pts. . 7. hound 55 own by wayne stalby and score 305 pts. 8.hound was 91 own by greg king and score 300 pts. 9. hound was 45 own by mike ingram and score 260 pts. 10. hound 60 own by billy melvin and score 250 pts. . we want to cong. the winners in both class and everyone that came to the hunt. special thanks to billy melvin and sonny lovett and family for coming to the hunt from florida. they travel a long way to enjoy our sport. we had nice day weather wise for a good hunt. thanks to everyone and all the judges.

6th Place in old class should be turd hill kennels number 69 thanks

hound 71--spires rock was off spires william and
melvin raven. this was old class winner. in the young class the winner was hound 17-sadler goldie which was off thompson pinky and james red betsy.

Mr. Leroy the hunt was outstanding Haskell had had told me you had a great pen and he was right, thanks for the hospitality. My good friends were gracious enough add my name to the entry sheets I was just the breeder and help train some of the hounds we entered. Third place and tenth place belongs to Aaron Lovett,1st,3rd,4th,5th in the older class were all littermates by Spires William X Melvins Raven 10th place was by Melvins Viper X Lovetts Happy Feet congrads to all that placed nice group of hounds.

Young class 2nd place hound #14 Lakehills Jaybird and Thompson's JosieII. Old class 7th place hound#55 Hagan's Hammerhead and Stalsby's Maddie Girl. Had a great time. Fantastic hunt.

Congrats to Greg king and Haskell on their wins
5th in the young class was butlers preacher x toc parrot bay

Congrats to Mr Haskell & Mr Greg on your win. Congrats to Mr Sonny & Mr Aaron on your placings I'm glad someone held FL down at a hunt this weekend. Them are some nice young hounds that y'all have