WHEN JUNE 2ND
CAST 7AM
RUN 4HRS
1YR AND UNDER
CALL RED NYLON FOR NUMBERS 1/662/316/0852
50.00 ENTRY FEE.ALL AND I MEAN ALL PROCEEDS GO TO ROBBIE
CALL ME FOR DONATIONS RANDY KING 662/983/8335
HUNTERS CAN AND WILL HAVE A CALCUTTA
I WILL DONATE I NEW MIDWAY TRACKING COLLAR TO WINNER,WE WILL HAVE DOG FOOD ALSO TO GIVE AWAY.
ANYBODY AS FOR STUD DOG OWNERS WILLING TO DONATE A BREEDING CALL ME OR POST HERE WITH A NUMBER AND I WILL GET WITH YOU.THERE WILL BE PLENTY FOOD AND DRINKS THERE .NO CHARGE FOR FOOD ,BUT A DONATION BOX WILL BE THERE.ANYBODY WANTING TO JUST SEND A CHECK PLEASE MAIL TO ME RANDY KING 291CR272 WATER VALLEY MS 38965.MAKE CHECK OUT TO ROBBIE BOGUE PLEASE.THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING RANDY KING

Re: BENIFIT HUNT FOR ROBBIE BOGUE

mr rodney colvin will donate a breeding of choice off the snowman or henderson cat squirrel dog.thanks mr rodney for your support randy king

Mr. Randy can you e-mail me your shipping address... I have a few things for you. Thanks.

murrayskennels@gmail.com

Hey randy ole buddy, I will donate a free stud fee on McMillan's Loot. Thanks Joey d (FLYING D Kennels )Ava,mo. 417-543-3883.

Randy I will donate a breeding Daylite Mule. He is in Va right now @ Mike and Fran Noblett house. He is breed like the Woods Webster dog that Derek Woods had. My number is 1-918-541-8721. You can text or call anytime leave message.

chris my mailing address is 291cr272 water valley ms 38965 ,thanks so much.,like i have said before all money will be donated to robbie. no money taken out for expense

travis and joey thank you so much.this means a lot.randy king

No problem ole buddy.

Randy, I will donate a breeding each on Cochran's Pete, BrkMch.Chad's Rocky, Waylon G., Eddie Liquor, and T-Roy Liquor. I hope this helps my good friend Robbie.

cole that will help a lot ,many thanks,have a bless weekend randy king

I will be praying for my friend Robbhy, just talked to him, i didnt know he had been sick, God is faithful

thank you JOHNNY WESTBROOK i got your check today.i will see that robbie gets it pluss your note.thanks randy king

btt

pinedale swiper b .will be added on the list of breedings up for auction at robbies benifit by jeff bradshaw .thanks a lot .wish all a bless week randy king

BARRY AND RANDY FRASIER WILL DONATE A BREEDING OFF THEIR BANDIT AND LOOKOUT DOGS FOR ROBBIES BENIFIT.THANKS GUYS . RANDY KING

TICTURD KENNELS HAS DONATED A BREEDING OFF VALENTINES BLACK DOG.THANK YOU SO MUCH WAYNE ( TIC) RANDY KING

Mr. Randy,
don't have any walkers anymore but do know how to judge a hound, if Red and them need couple more judges i figure i could get Joe to make the trip with me

CHARLES THAT WOULD BE JUST SUPER.HERE IS REDS NUMBER CALL HIM PLEASE 662/316/0852.THIS IS A FUN TYPE HUNT,KINDA PUPS 1 YR AND UNDER.WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE BOTH OF YOU AND ANYBODY ELSE YOU CAN BRING WOULD BE GREAT.THANKS AGAIN .RANDY KING

Y'all keep praying for Robbie . He's back in Memphis, looks like he's going to have surgery again.

thanks keith i did not know that .i seen him suday night at church where his brother was for his veiwing.thanks again randy king

CHRIS MURRAY [MURRAY KENNELS] GT THE STUFF TODAY .YOUR VERY GERERIOUS.THANKS SO MUCH .RANDY KING

No problem Mr. Randy.... Use it to do anything you need to do to help the man.

btt

Randy if it will help I will donate a breeding to Yankee Ridge Arkie he is off of Pinedale Bozo R.B. and Pinedale Lil Missy B. Located in Missouri. Any questions call me at 417-777-1843

thanks toby very much.every thing we get is a big help.really means a lot.have a bless week randy king

Randy, I will be sending you a ck from Christian Foxhunters Assoc. for 100.00.

that will be great thanks bro johnny

mr charles breshindine will offer a breeding from dash for cash.mr charles lives in north ms.thanks so much randy king

btt

mr.leon canoey will donate a breeding for c.b straight guinnea.thanks so much mr leon.

bro johnny bratton i got the check today. thanks will give to robbie saturday morning.god bless randy

Would like to wish all of you good luck at the hunt and Robbie a fast and speedy recovery. Foxhunters always step up for each other all over this great country. Robbie wish you the best.